Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 597 in Body Wash

February 04, 2017

I recieved this body wash in a gift pack for christmas, I just started to use it and im not a big fan of it, it doesnt sudd up so it doesnt even feel like your cleaning anything, which makes you apply more soap, which also makes you go through it faster. And im unsure of the price. I also didnt feel any cooling or mint or any of that jazz, i just smell like strawberrys. Which is probably the only thing i liked was the smell of it.

August 13, 2016

Your whole bathroom will smell like strawberries. It's amazing. I really liked it and the smell stays on your skin throughout the day. And Shopper's Drug Mart has on sale almost every month, so you can buy it for around $3. The only thing negative I can think is, the fact that it is very thin. You end up finishing a lot because a lot comes out when you pour.

March 29, 2016

I really like the smells, it cleans well and leaves the skin really soft.
    My skin is sensitive and get itchy easily, so far i don't have any issues.
    I think i'll purchase it again :)

April 23, 2015

Can I just tell you how clean I felt without the usual film left behind from other scented washes? And the aroma is just enough that I did not use perfume.