Olay Luscious Embrace Cleansing Body Wash

Olay Luscious Embrace Cleansing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #405 out of 552 in Body Wash

August 07, 2013

This is a very nice body wash. The scent is wonderful, the bottle is pretty, and purple color of the body wash is also pretty. It is very rich, thick and creamy, It sticks to your skin if you don't lather it up, instead of running right off my body down the drain.
If you get any glops on the shower walls you'll need to wipe it down or you'll gave a purple polka dot shower. It is also a bit pricey.

February 18, 2013

I have been using these Olay body washes for about a month. All of the scents are pleasant and you can smell them on your skin for the next day or so. They lather well and a little goes a long way. Luscious Embrace is a floraly scent, but not an amazing one, with a purple bottle. The purple is the only reason that I bought it, as I have been using Cooling Cucumber as my body wash. These are the first body washes that I ever used with regularity, as I was raised a tomboy, so I really can't compare it to anything. The cleansing version is quite thin, while the moisturizing one is thick and well, luscious. It comes in a big bottle, but I think $4 is still a bit much. I think these are a nice indulgence, but I'll be looking for a cheaper alternative.