Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser and Scrub Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

Olay's Pore Minimizing Cleanser & Scrub exfoliates and cleanses deeply to help minimize the appearance of pores.

November 08, 2016

Ce produit est vraiment bien pour le prix et l'effectivité. Simple à utiliser et il lave en profondeur le visage pour enlever l'excès de sébum et le reste du maquillage.

November 08, 2016

This is my number one cleanser! If I feel a zit coming on- this takes it away pretty fast! It can be quite strong (if you have sensitive skin) but I just apply a nice moisturizer on afterwards and my skin feels clean and fresh!

November 01, 2016

Le nettoyant pour le visage diminue la taille de mes pores au niveau de mes joues. Bonne odeur. Je l'utilise avec mon clarisonic sous la douche. Bon nettoyant !

November 01, 2016

J'ai bien aimé ce produit. Il laisse la peau et les pores vraiment propre sans aucun résidu. Il est parfait pour ceux et celles qui ont les pores dilatés, comme moi. Je le recommande fortement.

October 08, 2016

I use this cleanser & scrub about once a week. I like the slight grittiness of it....it's not too harsh on the skin. The bottle lasts forever and it dispenses easily.

August 11, 2016

I used this olay cleanser more as a scrub than a cleanser since i dont like using scrub on daily basis. it does leave my skin clean and soft. you can consider this one if you are looking for a cleanser and a scrub

February 14, 2016

I like the Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser and Scrub it works effectively to remove your unwanted pores and leave your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated.

December 15, 2015

This product is amazing. For a person with huge pores, this is the best you can get at a drugstore level. Olay changed the formula couple of years ago. Not as great as before, but still does the work, slowly. Wash your face twice and moisturize after. At night just use a toner after a wash and your acne prone skin will be as good as new.

0.5/5

October 19, 2015

I don't doubt that this stuff is good; but why should I waste money on this when I can get the same results or better with things I can use around the house for a fraction of the price?

October 19, 2015

This scrub has really fine granules so it feels gentle. It has a nice scent and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.