Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser Plus Scrub
Amazing

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser Plus Scrub Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 257 in Facial Exfoliators

April 12, 2016

This product dried out my face so bad and I only used it a few times a week. It did not clean very well and did nothing for my pores. I would not purchase this product again.

September 04, 2011

I wanted something that would exfoliate my skin in between washing with a cleanser.I have very sensitive skin so I really have to watch what I use this works really well for me.First off I love the look of the green and white layered ribbons through the clear bottle.Any kind of packaging that has clear bottles so that you can see the product inside somehow always gets my attention.

I like how my face feels really clean after using this with a mild abrasion and nice foamy lather.It says it helps minimize the appearance of pores after a few weeks of trying this I do see a difference.I love how it doesn't dry out my face as well and removes makeup well.The only thing I would say slightly negative about this product is the smell its not horrible but I think it could be better.