Amazing

Olay Pro X Eye Restoration Complex Reviews

1 review
Ranked #287 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex is designed and professionally tested for the part of your face that communicates age the most: the delicate eye area. This Specialized Treatment hydrates to restore the area to its optimum appearance by improving the look of crow’s feet. Massaging it in reduces excess fluids to diminish dark circles and puffiness. Treat skin morning and night by applying Eye Restoration Complex to the corners, lid, and suborbital eye area, massaging in thoroughly until absorbed. As with all facial skin care products, avoid getting into your eyes.

January 08, 2015

Yes, it is pricey for a drugstore brand, but I have been down to my four bottles now. It didn't seem to deliver noticeable miracles as advertised when I was on my first bottle, so I switched to another brand after finishing it. Just a week into the other brand, I noticed the skin around my eyes look less firm and radiant -- it was only then that I realized how much good Olay Pro-X eye has done to me over the previous months. I switched right back to Olay Pro-X and have been using it for 3 years now.