Olay Pro X Microdermabrasion Advanced Cleansing System

Olay Pro X Microdermabrasion Advanced Cleansing System Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 230 in Facial Exfoliators

December 28, 2016

I always thought that a manual facial cleanser was just as effective as the other options, I mean, how difficult can it be? I've tried a couple cheaper options and it just enforced that opinion. Then I borrowed a friends Olay cleaning system and I LOVE it. It's a little pricy for me, but I love how I can still use which ever cleanser I prefer, but it seems to get my pores so much clearer. And it feels like my serums are better able to penetrate my skin too! I won't change until the find something new and better, until then, I'm sold on this little device!

March 10, 2016

This product is amazing! I have extremely dry skin that cracks and bleeds in the winter months. I use the microdermabrasion foam piece twice a week and the cleansing head on the other nights. The 3 speeds is wonderful, you're able to adjust the level of intensity that you need.
    I will continue to purchase this product!

February 08, 2016

I received this as a gift and was unsure if I'd like it. I love it! I really like the cleanser and my skin always feels great after using it. I really noticed the effects soon after using this system and the clarity of my skin has definitely improved since using it.

April 12, 2015

I really liked this product. I bought it soon after it came out. It's affordable and works well to clean my skin. It removed all the gunk out of my pores and exfolliated well. I used Purity Made Simple Cleanser with it.

April 06, 2015

I really loved it! You can see & feel the result once you use it!

January 26, 2015

Have not used a cleansing brush before was very pleased with the results. Skin felt cleaner, smother from one use. The thermal crystal polisher was great.

January 24, 2015

I absolutely love washing my face with this brush! It makes my skin brighter and provides a more intense clean washed face. This product is amazing to help clear up my acne. I have not tried the microdermabrasion option yet, however will try it out once all my acne is cleared-and thanks to the brush that will be soon!

October 24, 2014

I have acne prone skin and having this product has given me a thorough facial cleansing that keeps clogged pores at bay and reduces my susceptibility to terrible breakouts!

October 22, 2014

I bought this system a few months back & I have to say that I do enjoy using it. The system has 3 speeds & comes with both a cleansing brush & a microdermabrasion foam head, which is used to help polish the skin after cleansing. I think this is a great system for the price-point, and my pre-teen daughter uses it as well.

This product is battery operated so it is fully usable in the shower as it is waterproof. The only drawback is installing the batteries; it's not very easy to do. I do love the fact that is has 3 different speeds as well.
    One key point to note: some people complain of potential breakouts when first using this product: this is because it is bringing toxins to the skins' surface. This will go away after using it for a bit.