Olay Profession Pro X Cleansing System

Olay Profession Pro X Cleansing System Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

Professionally designed with the following features:

1. 2-speed, rotating system delivers daily deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation.
2. Water-resistant for use in the shower
3. Soft replaceable brush head gentle on skin
4. Exfoliating cleanser professionally designed to purify and renew skin’s texture for refreshed, smooth skin

For more information, please visit http://www.olay.ca.

August 05, 2014

I purchased this from Amazon, getting it at a good price. It was definitely worth it - I use it every night, and find that it's really helped with blackheads on my nose and chin. My skin feels very soft after using it. I also purchased the microdermabrasion head and exfoliating cleanser, and use it about once a week - I love it, my skins always feels so clean and soft after using it.

August 05, 2014

I love using this on my face as it felt cleaner than just using my bare hands to wash my face and is a great alternative to the other cleansing brush that sells for over a hundred dollars. However the cleanser that was included in the box smelled kind of weird.

August 12, 2013

Love this! Works great and the price is perfect compare to the other types that are over $100.

October 22, 2012

I was lucky enough to find the Olay Pro-X Cleansing System on sale at a local drugstore ($14 instead of the usual $30). I have been using it for 2 weeks and I can already feel that my skin is smoother. I used a lot of different cleansers but this is the first time that I can feel that my face is really clean.

April 03, 2012

The Olay Professional Pro-X Cleansing System is an excellent and affordable alternative to more expensive cleansing brushes like Clarisonic. I have been using this product for about 5 weeks, and have noticed that my face has fewer blemishes. The skin on my cheeks and forehead is much smoother than before, and I have fewer issues with acne. The cleanser that comes with the product works great, but I have used the brush with other non-Olay cleansers and it works just as well. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to upgrade their cleansing ritual without the sizable investment of buying a Clarisonic.

February 27, 2012

Works great! i absolutely love it! however, be careful not to let it get wet or it will stop working and be a hassle.

November 20, 2011

Okay I am a HUGE fan of Olay have been an avid user of almost ever line they come out with! I have always wanted a real good facial cleaning system but never wanted to spend the money on myself with two small children! Well last night on a 20x the points event at Shoppers I spotted the PROX on sale for $24.96 and with gift cards making whatever I bought free to me plus the extra points it went in my cart! I didn't care if it would work I really just wanted to give it a go!

Today I woke up and normally I would pull out an Olay Facial Cleansing Cloth but not this morning, the PROX came out! I read the instructions which are pretty straight forward and off to town I went!

It gets nice and foamy (some foam flew around but easily cleaned up), is not heavily scented which is a major plus as scented things can irritate some people and was gently - no scratching or any form of irritation!

Now for the kicker! I always have had noticeable pores and clogged ones too boot! You know when you get really close to the mirror and you see those tiny dark dots? Yup all over my face, most likely due to pollution, make-up ect and an insufficient cleaning. WELL after ONE use yes ONE all those dots ... GONE! My pores are seriously reduced in size and my face feels so fresh and clean!

I highly suggest this to everyone even males! This is an amazing product and I cannot begin to thank Olay enough for bringing life back to my face!

August 03, 2011

So far I love this product. I have had my Pro-X system for just over a week now. Let me start by saying I have some complex skin. By this week being "finals" week there has been many late nights, early mornings, and oversleeping. I have only gotten to use my product once a day, yet about every other day. The first time I used it my face felt wonderful, smooth, and clean. At the end of this week, my face feels like a rough piece of wood that needs to be sanded. I have used this with the exfoliating cleanser that it comes with. Perhaps I am only used to my usual exfoliant having larger beads in it. Since I have started vacation this week I am going to use the product twice daily for a week and then switch to my old cleanser and exfoliating scrub. I will let you all know how it goes..

May 14, 2011

This system cleanses skin 6x better than basic cleansing alone. It helps maximize the effectiveness of your moisturizer after using this.
*There are 2 speeds on here.
*Spinning brush head
I thought maybe at first it might be to slow of speeds but I think they are actually pretty right on with the speeds I would pick. They also do not catch on any of your facial piercings (I thought maybe it might pull on them or something? Maybe that's just silly I dunno)
I love the cleanser in this pack but I was looking around in other drug stores and the bottle was like $30! So I won't be purchasing it at that price, but it is a really good cleanser. Luckily you can use any kind with this.
After using this for a couple minutes on my face it feels crazy soft and fricken clean!
The cons of this are that they require the AA batteries and that there is no charging battery. The brush I have heard wears out after a couple months, or the bristles start to lean in one direction so they aren't as effective and will need to be replaced. That's all I have so far for cons.If you are looking for a cheaper version that is available in most cities I think this is worth a shot. As well Olay will refund your money if you are not satisfied.