• Olay Professional Pro X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser
Good

Olay Professional Pro X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #770 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

June 03, 2016

I like this exfoliating cleanser because after using it, my face feels softer yet tighter- but not drier, which is a huge plus to me. I use my hands for the whole process from wetting face to exfoliating to rinsing. It is easy to use, comes off easy and only a small amount is needed to get the whole face and neck clean.
The bottle does say that this cleanser is perfume free - I suppose in a way it is. The scent though, is a sterile one that makes me want to get the cleansing my face job done quick. Thankfully, it does not leave that smell on my skin. I think this small issue is worth ignoring for what the product actually does for my face.
As the package directs, I kept it away from my eyes, being sure to exfoliate just my forehead, cheeks, chin and neck. This will be a nice "treat" for my face and I will use it about once a week to get the grim out of my pores.
I received this product as a birthday gift and am probably going to purchase this product in the future. The regular price is in line with other cleansers I use and have tried. I recommend it to all friends, family and followers that want the deep down face clean.

April 15, 2011

Product Description
Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser is professionally designed to purify and renew skin's texture for refreshed, smooth skin. This is the product description on amazon and it does exactly what it says it does. This is more like a polish. It improved my skin very well. My skin was smother looking and feeling. A bottle will last a long time because it only took me a nickle or quarter sized amount to cover my face. This product really has no scent and it worked great on my sensitive skin.