Olay Professional Pro X Eye Restoration Complex Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 351 in Eye Cream

June 16, 2010

Pros-the pump dispenser
    -nice texture
    -very moisturizing
    Cons-gives milia after one week of using day and night.
    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to continue to use this for more than a week to see if it does what it promises to do-reduce wrinkles, puffiness, darkness, etc. The cream is just too rich for my eye area. I developed milia within a week of use and had to stop. It's two weeks later now, and they have pretty much cleared up. I won't be using this again. This is also quite expensive for a d/s cream at $50 CAD for 15ml.
    Luckily, I was able to pick it up on sale and with a coupon for $30, but imo, it's still not worth the price.

January 19, 2010

I bought Olay pro x eye restoration and sadly i dont see any results. I have used it for a month and i dont see any results at all.
    It also not that comfortable applying..it doesnt burn my eye, but it's like i still can feel it once i put it on.
    I love Olay but this one im not going to buy after my tube is finished.

February 25, 2009

This product is part of Olay's new professional line and it is the most dramatic eye cream I've ever tested. In general I prefer organic products, but the results I get from this one are undeniable.

Unlike most eye creams, this one is meant to be massaged into the eye area rather than just lightly tapping. I notice a big difference between my eyes before and after putting this on. The skin is tighter, the fine lines are less visible and I look like I had a solid night's sleep - and much less like a workaholic who is up all hours of the night ;)

Normally I'd think this product would be for women in their 40's , but I think anyone 25 would see serious benefits from this.

It's $55, which may seem steep for a little bottle, but for these results I'll keep buying it.

shantiqua added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

domigirl added a new review for
    Aztec Indian Healing Clay

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Whats your favourite wine?

shantiqua added a new review for
    Voortman Vanilla Wafers

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    It's March!

MaryannJ added a new review for
    Venus Swirl Razor