Olay Quench Daily Lotion Plus Shimmer

Olay Quench Daily Lotion Plus Shimmer Reviews

Ranked #301 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 19, 2016

Cette lotion laisse la peau douce et soyeuse tout en hydratant parfaitement. Suivit d'une très bonne odeur, tout dépend de la sorte que vous choissisez. Je le recommande fortement.

June 06, 2016

Bought the big bottle and use this product everytime I'm done in the shower! Leaves your skin soft and smelling great! Recommend this one to everybody :)

January 26, 2016

This is moisturizing but the shimmer is a bit much. Don't line the shimmer. Plus the scent is too strong and just lingers.

May 12, 2015

THE BEST CREAM EVER CREATED ON EARTH!
I have used this cream daily since it came out several years ago.
Everything advertised about is true.
First it moisturizes your skin and keeps it refreshed for a full day !!! I love the one with shimmer, it gives me the perfect subtle glow, my friends always comment on it and think it is a super expensive cream!
But truly it is not! It is definitely worth every penny, the cream has a great fresh and soft scent and it is fast absorbent to, you will not find any stickiness! Trust me! This cream is a must!!!

April 07, 2015

I love how soft it makes my skin feel, also the shimmer is beautiful, it looks natural

March 30, 2015

This is one of my go to moisturizers. Winter and summer, this lotion is silky and never sticky. In the summer the teeny shimmering effect is lovely when the sun shines down. It has a light fragrance that is pleasing. It does the trick! My skin is soft and radiant!

March 09, 2015

This is really nice to use in the summertime. Its quite moisturizing and I love the little bit of sparkle!

January 19, 2015

This cream penetrates your skin instantly and it has such a lovely scent that is not overpowering. The added bonus is the shimmer specks that leave your skin radiant with a sexy sparkle. A great lotion give your skin some added moisture.