O'lay Quench Daily Lotion Plus Shimmer

O'lay Quench Daily Lotion Plus Shimmer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #951 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 22, 2012

I received a full size bottle of Olay’s Quench Daily Lotion Plus Shimmer for free from the lovely lady that runs the P&G;face book page. It’s available for about $8.99 for a 350ml bottle at most drug stores and stores such as WalMart and Well.ca. I’ve bin using the Olay Quench lotion for about a month now and I must say it does a pretty good job on my dry legs and arms. It contains cocoa butter and the more I have used it the better my dry skin has become. It leaves your skin with a nice shimmery healthy looking glow. I have a hard time with lotions not absorbing very well and leaving my skin feeling greasy, or sticky, how ever that isn’t the case with this Olay daily lotion. It absorbs into your skin fairly fast hydrating your skin and their web site claims it can leave skin more resilient to dryness with in as little as 24 hours. I have noticed that my skin doesn’t seem to need near as much lotion as it had before I started using this lotion, so I tend to believe this is a true statement. I know it is a little pricey and I most likely never would have bought it for myself, but if you have dry skin and can’t seem to find a good all over lotion that isn’t greasy, absorbs quickly and most of all works well for you, then I’d recommend you give the Olay Quench daily Lotion Plus Shimmer a try. My skin now has a nice healthy glow to it and I know its do to this lotion.