Olay Refreshing Toner

Olay Refreshing Toner Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 115 in Toner

This toner helps deal with excess oil by removing it—along with dirt and make-up—without stripping your skin of its essential moisture. Contains witch hazel. For more information, please visit http://www.olay.com.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

newfiechick
Mar 20, 2014

I love love love this product. I have been using it for a few months. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily or dry.

Oct 10, 2013

I look forward to getting out of the shower in the morning to apply the toner to my face. Love the cool refreshing feeling you get from it.

amanda21
May 22, 2012

I use this before bed and when i wake up in the morning and i love it. It adds a splash of moisture and cleans all the dirt from the day and night off my face

Charmheart16
Mar 04, 2012

This toner works well to remove any residue/dirt your cleanser did not remove. This toner is inexpensive and can be purchased for about $7 or less and you get 212mL of product. It has a pleasant scent and contains witch hazel which is ideal for those with acne. The second ingredient is SD Alcohol 40 which can leave your skin dry so it's best to use a good moisturizer after toning. My skin is combination oily, yet I find this cleanser to be too drying. If you have really oily skin then this product would benefit you since it does a great job at minimizing oil. I find this toner to be a little harsh, leaving a stinging sensation on my skin (most likely due to the alcohol). I don't have large pores so I can't attest to whether it minimizes pores or not. I probably won't repurchase this again since I found an alcohol-free toner I like better.

Dinah123
Dec 05, 2011

I've been using this product for a long time but it's not out-of-this-world-amazing. It works at removing what the cleanser doesn't and I like the refreshing scent but I don't feel like its made my skin any better. If it were taken out of my routine I would not mind much :P

Icyblackkat
Mar 11, 2011

I personally love this toner, and have been using it for years. I find it isn't very strong but still gets the job done, it is refreshing and removes makeup beautifully, even mistakes made in everyday makeup application. The smell is wonderful, I believe it has something to do with the witch hazel, to me it is the smell of clean skin. I use this product everyday, several times each day, for removing dirt and makeup on it's own or in combination with a facial wash or scrub to get any remaining impurities left after washing my face. Plus considering this is one of if not the cheapest toner on the market, this is an incredible deal.
I will continue using Oil of Olay's Toner for years to come and highly recommend it to others.

Kristykitty
Feb 07, 2011

Really strong and strips my skin. The smell is really chemically. It is super cheap price wise but not recommend for those with sensitive skin.

AnnaV
Oct 12, 2010

I love this product! It's pretty cheap and if you use it daily you will really notice a different with. It's very refreshing and it doesn't leave your skin too dry like many of these type of products do. I tend to have oily skin in my "T" zone so after coming home from a long day this is the best remedy to get rid of that sticky feeling. I will usually use face wash in the morning during my shower and the toner when I get home. It's great!

KikiTamato
Apr 18, 2009

Before purchasing this product, I had never used a toner before and I know a lot of people say a toner isn't a necessary step in your skin care routine. I found this on sale for $3 and thought "Why not try it". I love it. I'll admit, before bed I sometimes only use warm water and towel and that doesn't get everything off. The next morning I'll hop in the shower (forget the cleanser again) and then before I apply my moisturizer I'll use my toner. Omg. I can't believe how much gunk that comes off! It's definitely refreshing and if you are on the go and for whatever reason don't have time to properly cleanse, this does the trick. It doesn't try my skin out terribly and I think it would be great for oily skin types. If you're looking for a good toner that is reasonaly priced, try this one.

ccook79
Dec 11, 2008

My skin is baby soft and feels clean after usage and has a wonderful smell. I have had other toners dry my skin out in the past so this the complete opposite.Been using it for 3 years now and hopefully will never have to switch. Also is a great price for the results.