Olay regenerest advance anti aging regenerating cream cleanser

Olay regenerest advance anti aging regenerating cream cleanser Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

October 28, 2016

I've always had oily skin and have wrestled with acne as an adult. I've tried countless products over the years, and facials, which only make me break out more. I finally decided to try the Regenerist line and I'm so glad I did. Everything I've tried has worked well, but this particular scrub is my favorite. It's excellent. It cleans very well but does not dry. I do not need to follow with a moisturizer, and that's great for me because moisturizers are what seem to do me in. That was always the problem with the facials...layer upon layer of creams and the next day I'd be covered in blackheads. Definitely give this a try! Especially if you have oily skin.

May 11, 2016

I really like this OLAY REGENERIST ADVANCE ANTI-AGING REGENERATING CREAM CLEANSER. It cleans my face without over drying. My face feels smooth. I like the results I get from cleaning my skin to regenerate my skin cells for beautiful looking skin.

February 13, 2016

Excellent product that does not over dry the skin, I have used so many cleansers and they all dried my skin out, I don't have a problem with this product and I use it on a daily basis, a little high in price but worth it.

January 23, 2016

This cleanser is one of my top favorites! It is so creamy and gentle, it does an amazing job removing makeup and leaves your skin feeling clean an soft. After using this for first week, I noticed a difference in my skin texture and radiance, it was much smoother and more even. After about a month, there was a drastic change, my pores looked smaller, my skin was firmer and I had no more dry skin!

July 09, 2015

I have only used a 7 ml sample so far, so I am not sure of the price. It is really nice, smells good but not too strong, and is having a great effect on my skin so far. Smoother and softer.

May 30, 2015

This cleanser is great. It's very effective and does its job well. I have noticed a few positive differences since I started using it and I'm happy. Worth getting.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for