Olay Regenerest Luminous Overnight Face Mask
Good

Olay Regenerest Luminous Overnight Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 25, 2016

this is my current HG night moisturizer. it hydrates my skin like no other products i've tried. it also whitens hyper-pigmentation with continuous use. also this product is 130ml which is amazing values compared to most face creams.

August 07, 2015

Love the gel formulation of this product. Very little goes a long way. It feels so cooling and is working wonders on my skin. Great great product!!!!

May 15, 2015

This stuff is a great find at the drugstore. Really hydrating, and it isn't heavy which is a plus!

May 15, 2015

I am loving this night cream. I love the gel-like texture and how it's really moisturizing...I really feel like I'm doing my skin good putting this on before bed. I usually wake up and my skin is an oil slick...even with just applying Cetaphil moisturizer before bed...but with this, I wake up oil free...just with a healthy glow. Also, I love the packaging. I feel like it resembles packaging for a much higher priced cream you would get at a department store. I paid $26 at Wal-Mart. I would recommend!