Olay Regenerest Micro-Sculpting cream Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 22, 2016

Olay has always agreed with my skin. I strayed away from this brand as I got older, somehow thinking that I had to use higher brands as I age. I recently tried this product again and found that it was very effective and true to all Olay products that I've used, it agrees with my skin. My skin is very reactive and dehydrated but I had no adverse reactions or irritation from this product. I am prone to breakouts but this doesn't cause any clogged pores or acne for me. I find that my skin is hydrated and looks and feels better overall.

This product proved to me that you don't have to leave the drugstore for great skincare! It's on the higher end of prices for a drugstore product but I find there is always a sale going on.

I think it's a great product and works like a higher end product.

September 11, 2016

I like the cream with sunscreen so i don't need to use other one on my face. But most of sunscreen is really oily, and Olay Regenerest doesn't. My skin feels fresh and light. Besides, it also helps reduce the wrinkles and small fines. You need to use for couple weeks to feel that. The fine lines on my forehead is not clear now.

June 13, 2016

Love the olay regenerate micro-sculpting cream. It help give my face a tighter younger look, well reducing rinkles and adding moisture where it's needed. The cream is light weight and along with making things tighter and smoother helps my very dry skin to feel moistured and refreshed

June 10, 2016

As I am getting middle aged I am now being more aware of my skin so I have been trying many different products and this is one of them. I put it on before bed at night and it works quite well. My skin feels nice and refreshed in the morning and I think I am seeing a difference in my fine lines. Olay is a brand I trust and it hasn't let me down.

June 07, 2016

Absolutely love this cream. Use it every night and the results speak for themselves. People often mistake me for being my son's sister not his mother. Thanks Olay!

May 09, 2016

I’m a firm believer in using a heavier moisturizer before you sleep because while you’re catching z’s your skin is busy repairing itself. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer has a thick, creamy formula, which really helps lock down moisture. I like to apply to my cheeks and décolletage before bedtime because I’ve got combination skin and require a heavier moisturizer for my dry areas. It contains anti-aging ingredients, which are important at my ripe old age. Just kidding, but prevention is equally important and I’d like to retain the elasticity of my skin while I’m still young! It’s a little pricy for a drugstore moisturizer, but it smells great and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.

April 24, 2016

I tried many products but I always go back to Olay. I love how this product goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day long, without that greasy feeling. I have noticed less fine lines around my eyes and upper lip.

April 12, 2016

I like the Regenerest Micro-Sculting cream because it is like silk on my skin. Easy to smooth on without having to use too much at a time. No greasiness afterward like some of the anti-aging creams/lotions. I have very sensitive skin, prone to becoming inflamed and needing steroids to get it back to normal. I have absolutely no adverse reaction to the Olay.

February 19, 2016

I've tried lots and lots of anti aging products, I get sucked in by some of those commercials on their miracle creams.....the only miracles they perform is draining my bank account. I seem to always go back to Olay! It's a very effective product that truly does help smooth out some of those fine lines. Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized, not tight and plasticky! For the price and what it does compared to the high end expensive creams it's really worth it.

January 18, 2016

I love this Olay Cream I use it during the winter months It;s a thick cream that goes on smoothly and it doesn't soak into your skin