Olay Regenerist Advanced anti - aging cream cleanser

Olay Regenerist Advanced anti - aging cream cleanser Reviews

Ranked #466 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

March 21, 2015

I use Olay;s Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Cream Cleanser it work really well at getting my skin very clean without leaving my skin feeling dry, tight and greasy. It deep cleans so well I use it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 they really work well together leaving a glow, freshly washed smooth skin and when I use my toner there is absolutely no makeup on my cotton pads. So I know my skin is really clean. Just like shampoo I switch products once in a while but this Olay Cleanser is one of the ones I use the most. A tube last me quite a while so it is worth the price and I also like the anti-aging factor since I am 53. Great product you must add to your skincare routine.

March 21, 2015

I use Olay Regenerist Advanced anti-aging cream cleanser in the shower it is a real effective product against any anti-aging concerns and works well as a general cleanser. it goes on smooth and washes off without leaving any residue only a clean feeling on your face while being very good on your skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for anti-aging products or a just a good cleanser for the shower

September 10, 2014

I had been wanting to try this cream cleanser since I first saw it advertised but wasn't sure how effective it would be on my skin and because I have super sensitive skin by breaking out really bad, I was reluctant to try it. I got ahold of a really good coupon and decided to give it a shot. Within the first week I noticed that my actual skin tone started evening out and appeared smoother. My face always feels so soft after using it. I am so glad I decided to get it. Its now a part of my daily facial routine and plays a huge part in the huge difference in my complexion!

March 25, 2014

I highly recommend Olay Regenerist Advanced anti-aging cream cleanser! This was not part of my usual skin care routine, but, I bought this product because the price was right. This cleanser also has an exfoliating process that makes my skin feel deep cleaned and I have noticed a pleasant glow to my face! I will continue to buy this excellent product! Thank you Oil Of Olay!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products