olay regenerist advanced anti-aging micro-sculpting cream moisturizer

olay regenerist advanced anti-aging micro-sculpting cream moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 645 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

October 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits Olay . L'odeur est neutre et délicate sur la peau. Belle hydratation de ma peau avec le produit. Bon format et texture rafraîchissante sur la peau.

October 01, 2016

I love how this goes on as a liquid but feels just like a powder. It left my face feeling quenched.It's definitely a product i will tell my friends about.

September 23, 2016

I really have fallen in love with the Olay Regenerist moisturizer and have made it a part of my daily routine. I like the fact that this moisturizer has a broad spectrum SPF 30 in it - so I don't have to apply a separate sunscreen on my face. Also, the Regenerist moisturizer has anti-aging properties that are supposed to help with sculpting and lifting. The packaging is great - it's a sleek bottle with a pump, which is extremely convenient for applying. The moisturizer itself is not runny at all or too thick - it's actually quite creamy. It absorbs into the skin extremely fast and does not leave a sticky residue. It leaves my skin with a slight dewy look. The Olay Regenerist moisturizer does have a very strong scent - so for those of you sensitive to perfumes and scents, you might not like this product. I, however, am a huge fan of scents! I don't know how to quite describe the smell - to me it smells like the classic Pantene Pro-V shampoo I used to use many years ago. The scent doesn't last too long though! Be careful when applying near the eyes - for some reason, if I accidentally rub it near my eyes, they get slightly agitated and watery. For me, this is the only con - but I always avoid applying the cream near my eyes and I'm usually good to go!