Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Serum

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Serum Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 294 in Serums

February 19, 2016

I use this serum under my daily moisturizer. I apply, wait 5min and then the moisturizer.
    It's a great product, my skin looks younger and softer than before

July 08, 2015

Have used this product for a couple of weeks now and love it! My skin feels so soft and smooth and wrinkles are all but gone

April 25, 2015

This product really great with light texture and great influence on the skin.

February 23, 2015

Nice, soft, not greasy, but visible results in a day who are you kidding!

January 05, 2015

I found this to be a bit pricey but it does go on sale!
    I didn't find it greasy at all and I actually think it helped my make up go on smoother. As for the anti-aging effect? Maybe it works, I'm not sure because I use it for anti-aging but I'm 26, so I won't notice if it did anything unless I kept using it for years.

I would like to repurchase it once it goes on sale as it feels like a step in my everyday routine now.

November 05, 2014

I have used for 6 months for dark spots. spots are still there. it is kind of dry when you put it on then turns greasy.

July 20, 2014

I have been using this product now for about 2 months. In that time my skin Is smoother, and has less shine to it. My face shows less sun damage as well. Although it Is a pricey product I Would recommend it since you phot Need to use a Little amount. A bottle Would go à long way

July 19, 2014

It's the only moisturizer I use. I have oily skin so it doesn't make my skin break out more than it does. It's light and lasts all day!

September 26, 2013

I was very pleased with this serum. It is very light and feels great on. You don't need to apply a lot. I just dab it on the areas that I am concerned with (corner of eyes and between brows). Excellent price compared to other serums.

September 25, 2013

I LOVE this serum. I have the fragrance free version, and it's super smooth, and makes my skin feel very silky right after. I use it before my daily moisturizer, and it immediately absorbs into my skin. I find it's especially good for the under-eye area, and have been very pleased with the results! I'll be buying it again.