Olay Regenerist Daily Thermal Mini-Peel

Olay Regenerist Daily Thermal Mini-Peel Reviews

Ranked #814 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

March 13, 2014

OH MY GOD. I cannot rave enough about this product. I used to use St. Ives Apricot Scrub for years. But this stuff transformed my skin! I've only been using it for about 10 days, and not even every day, maybe 8 of those. Red/purple spots from old pimples have almost completely disappeared. My skin is smoother, brighter, and has a more even skin tone. I like the heating property too, it's very relaxing. The only thing I don't like about this product is the price. It's $20, which I wouldn't normally be willing to spend, but I found it at my grocery store for 50% off and thought I'd give it a try. Sure glad I did! Highly recommended.

August 13, 2010

The price is a bit steep for what it does, but what it does is worth a try if you have problem skin like mine. I use it in the shower, after my face is wet. It releases a gentle heat when mixed with water and you can feel it working on your skin. Tiny abrasive elements scrub dead skin cells away. It's like a double acting product. I really like it, but it may not be for everyone.

November 02, 2009

Love it! So far love how it feels so warm on your face and I just love love the smell. It smells soooo good! Can't get over the smell and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and feels so clean after washing it. Just tried it twice so I'm going to be looking after to see if it helps me with removing dead dry skin on my forehead.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye