Olay Regenerist Luminous Cleanser
Amazing

Olay Regenerist Luminous Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #556 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

April 26, 2015

Okay, so I have been thinking about going this route for some time now, the price is a big commitment for me. So my wonderful boyfriend decided to give me the push I needed to just do it already. So I have and its amazing. I bought the starter kit that came with the toning cream best deal for it btw. So the cleanser is nice, and you can literally see it working/changing your skin. I do not ware makeup so I have no idea how well it would wash it off, but it did open a lot of my pores, (I have acne, and at times it is TERRIBLE ACNE, but since it's kind of Mellow at the moment I figure now is the best time to start this.) And when I say open I mean, little pimples were just piping out! All while my skin just seemed to brighten! I am in love with this. I do plan on posting a follow up review, hopefully around the time frames the box gives. Just for comparison of progress reports.

July 20, 2014

I've only been using this product for a short while so I can't say what the long term outcome would be. For the short time I've been using it, somewhat irregularly, it does seem to brighten my face. It's a wonderfully soft, light and creamy cleanser. Definitely worth a try.