Olay Regenerist Micro Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths

Olay Regenerist Micro Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

September 22, 2014

I got a really really nice deal on these facial cloths getting a few packages for free and i am so pleased with them. I have tried many different brands and had to stop using them because they burned my skin sometimes causing a rash. I have used these for almost 2 weeks now and I have not had any problems with them burning my skin. They do a great job of removing all of my makeup and making my skin feel so soft and smooth. I am so excited that I have finally found something that doesn't irritate my face. I only need one wipe each time and they're perfect as far as wetness goes. Not too wet but not too dry either. Awesome product in my opinion.

September 21, 2013

it dry out before finishing. It was easy to use but hard to judge if it was working.

June 29, 2012

I have used Olay products since I was 16 years old. I recently tried the Regenerist Cleansing Cloths and I couldn't be happier! They not only remove all of my makeup, but they leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean.These facial cleaners take the hassle out of creams and washcloths. So simple and easy to use, even on mascara,these facial wipes fit so perfectly in with my skin care routine and in my make-up bag. Thanks, Olay! I will be using these again in the future!

February 08, 2011

I started using this only about 2 months ago in the morning so I don't over cleanse my face after washing it before bed. It takes off any oil that has accumulated overnight and leave my skin really soft. Best of all, not at all irritated even though you don't have to rinse.
I have found that if I leave the package with the opening side down the seal stays closed better and the cloths on top stay wetter. (thank you gravity :))

January 15, 2010

I like to have these to remove my make up before washing my face. I like the fact that they also exfoliate your face and they're always kept nice and wet in the package. They don't feel harsh on your face, they feel pretty soft and it does a pretty good job removing my make up. They work good for me so I will keep buying these.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic