Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Reviews

Ranked #752 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins.Intracellular hydration regenerates volume and shape across skin's 10 million surface cells, progressively lifting and micro-sculpting to help:Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw lineSmooth skin's surfaceRestore elasticityDIRECTIONS: Massage a small amount in an upward circular motion, focusing on areas like the brow and jaw line, which need the most support. Use morning and night. As with all facial skin care products, avoid getting into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.Allure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore anti-aging product and facial moisturizer.

1.5/5

September 15, 2016

have been using this cream for the past 2 weeks ( every day) and I like the moisturizer but I am dissapointed because it did not live up to my expectation or their claims.

PROS:
The cream feels light and non greasy when applied on my skin , the cream does absorb very quickly and left my skin nice and soft . I did notice that the dry spots ( near my nose & scalp) looked much better within the first use, it hydrates the skin very well. I love that the cream doesn't have much of a scent specially when it's used for the face. For some reason the cream helped with my black heads ( the were easier to remove in certain areas) .

CONS:
Olay claims that the cream will softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles... but it doesn't it... I have not noticed a single difference for fine lines or wrinkles, everything is the exact same . Definitely does not live up to that claim which is disappointing. It also says to reapply every two hours which I think is absurd specially if you use it under your make up and you would just go through some much product for nothing.. at this point might as well just get real sunscreen ( it would be more cost efficient ). I also noticed that during a very hot( 35 degres day) it doesn't absorb as well and my face did look shiny/greasy .

August 15, 2016

This is a nice product! So in 6 days I turn 30 and am kinda freaking out about it and thought before my age creeps up on me I need to stop it in its tracks. I've been looking for an anti-wrinkle face cream not because I actually have fine lines and wrinkles but more for preventative measures, I had a small sample of this and decided to give it a try. It was a nice light cream which is very important to me because i hate feeling like I have a ton of product on my face. My skin looked dewy, refreshed and glowly. If this price wasn't so high i would consider buying this again!

July 13, 2016

This one is just ok. I used it as a sample to try it but wasn't too impressed with the results. I didn't find that it really made any difference with the fine lines. Also, I would recommend mainly using it in the summer. I remember I tried using it in the winter, and the next day I woke up my face felt so dry. Its not very moisturizing

June 23, 2016

this was a sachet sample in a magazine that promised results 'after 1 day'. well i didn't wake up with dry patches like the last olay product i used but i wasn't exactly all new and shiny.

for the price you can do better.

January 29, 2016

I received a sample a while ago and liked the results. It's moisturizes well, the fragrance is not over-powering and isn't greasy. When I finish my other products I plan to purchase as it is very reasonably priced.

January 29, 2016

I regularly purchase Olay Regenerist at Costco (2 for $38 when on sale!) It is by far one of my favourites.
It goes on smooth and makes my skin feel silky soft and I find that it helps with fine lines.

August 18, 2015

I received a sample of this product in the mail, and went out to buy it 2 weeks later. I love the texture, it is very smooth, absorbs into your skin right away and has the consistency of a primer. I use it every morning under my makeup. The smell is great. I cannot comment on the wrinkle effect, since it has only been two weeks, but love everything else about it.

April 11, 2015

I have tried just about every face cream there is (or it seems that way) but I keep coming back to this one - it is rich, creamy and it hydrates like nothing else. When I use this cream, my face is at it's best - it looks and feels younger then usual and it gets rid of my redness something that it is not even marketed to do. So in one word - perfection - it is my go to face cream - love it

February 18, 2015

I have tried about three samples of this Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream and have found that not only did my skin feel hydrated even at the end of the day, it helped firm up my jaw line, eyes and cheeks. The texture was light and creamy. A small bit goes along way. One thing that I found with this cream is that I didn't have to layer it with another hydrating cream that I would normally do in the winter months. In the past, I haven't had much luck with Olay products. Now, I would be willing to buy this product because it works and is affordable. It comes in a 50 ml red jar costing about $33 at London Drugs. I am sure other drug stores carry it as well.

January 08, 2015

I haven't been using this for a long time, just a few weeks, but I think it's fantastic. You only need to use a tiny bit, as a little goes a long way. I have extremely dry skin on my face and this cream helps it so much. It keeps my skin nice and moisturized. It has also made it a little firmer, however I don't have a lot of issues with firmness, wrinkles or crows feet yet. I'm hoping it might help in preventing these issues. Overall, I love it. My skin is softer and more moisturized as a result.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier