• Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment
  • Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Wake up to the look of a mini-lift each morning. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment doubles skin's surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin - so you can wake up to the look of a mini-lift each morning. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery hydrates hour after hour while you sleep. Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin. Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening.

June 03, 2012

I really love this moisturizer. I have been using it for almost a year now. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning. I sometimes use it under my eyes, when they need a bit of extra moisturing, I just dab a small amount under my eyes and let it soak in. It is a bit pricey, but I watch for sales, because when it does go on sale, it is usually quite a few dollars off.

January 21, 2012

Absolutely awesome.
I have extremely sensitive skin, and the first time i used this i was amazed. It is light, non greasy, made my skin feel silky smooth. Even when i woke in the morning my skin felt fabulous.
Although the price is higher than my budget can afford, i think its definately worth it.

September 04, 2011

I was skeptical at first, but I snagged this amazing night treatment at such a steal that it was worth a try, anyways! Now, it's my "go-to" night cream...

The fragrance is stronger than I normally prefer, but I actually like the scent, so it doesn't bother me at all. The texture is rich and very luxurious, the colour is a lovely light purple, (not that colour should count, I know!) and for the price, the product goes a long way, and lasts a long time! My skin drinks this cream up, and looks smooth, matte, refreshed and "awake" in the morning, *every* morning. Impressive, IMO.

February 08, 2011

I use this moisturizer overnight when my skin needs a little extra TLC. I find it to be a bit heavy and has a pretty strong fragrance. it's not unpleasant, but it's definitely stronger than I might choose. It does take a bit longer to soak into my skin than I might like too.

It leaves my skin supple and soft and usually one overnight application reduces any episodes of dryness I might be having (usually as a result of the weather).

This product works well, but it's not one that I use nightly.

December 28, 2010

I picked this up the other day because my skin has been assaulted with dryness this winter. I've never used a night cream before, and I was a little concerned that I was too young to use one, or that it would clog my pores.

This product comes in a cardboard box, and I only thought to check after I bought it if it was oil-free and non-comedegonic. I couldn't find it anywhere on the box, but I'd also thrown away the receipt so I decided to try it. I didn't experience any adverse effects on my skin, so I'm assuming it is not going to clog your pores.

The first thing that hit me about the product was its smell. It's very perfume-y, I could only describe it as an "old lady smell", but I don't mind if it's something I'm just using at night! My brother and mother say it smells more like baby-powder to them, so it's possible I'm just insane! :P

It doesn't feel heavy on the skin, and it moisturizes very well. I'm having some issues with VERY dry skin, so I have to apply a second layer in some spots, which is no fault of the product.

I am pretty impressed with my first night moisturizer, though I think I'll purchase a less smelly one next time!