Olay Regenerist Resurfacing Night Elixir

Olay Regenerist Resurfacing Night Elixir Reviews

1 review
Ranked #475 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 15, 2011

I am 25 years old, so don't invest a lot (at all!) in anti-aging treatments yet, but I'd heard good things about the Regenerist line, and was attracted to this product because it claims to exfoliate while you sleep, acting like a super gentle chemical peel, so all the dead skin cells go and new ones produce. After a long winter, my skin has been feeling dull and gross, so I decided to try adding this to my skincare regime at night and see what happens. I have very sensitive/blemish prone skin, but I liked the texture of this. It is not greasy at all, smooths in and absorbs quickly and did not irritate my skin in any way (was not sure because it compares to a chemical peel!). I've been using for about a month now and can honestly say that I do I see a difference, not huge, but my skin looks much brighter and clearer in a very noticeable way. I did not notice a huge difference in wrinkles, but I don't think I have too many (yet!) to begin with anyways. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to gently exfoliate and brighten their complexion. I did see results fairly quickly (after about 3 weeks) and still have about a third of the bottle left to use up!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products