Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher
Amazing

Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher Reviews

Ranked #948 out of 971 in Facial Cleansers

Take daily cleansing to a new level with Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher. This unique self-heating treatment combines the power of micro-crystals, emollients, glycolic acid and Regenerist's exclusive Amino-Peptide complex to give you professional mini-peel results in 10 days.

July 31, 2008

I bought this product because it looked like it would work well. It doesn't. My face doesn't feel clean at all! It didn't seem to be doing anything... No one in my house likes it, and we bought new face wash rather than just finishing this one.

November 08, 2007

great for my skin my complexion is lighter and my dark spots are fading use it with a good mosturizer because it might dry your skin a little

September 08, 2007

It's purple and smells like jellybeans. BUT, it heats up really great on my skin, the granules aren't massive like some other brands and is more like a fine sand which is great.

The only thing is that it's SO expensive, and near the end, the little section where the stuff is coming out, is starting to gunk up and get all gross..

I think you can get the same results with just a washcloth, so I'll save my cash, use a cleanser, and use a facial brush for $5 that i bought instead of buying a $20 bottle of this stuff every other month... Or use a washcloth in the shower, and scrub gently - works the same as this exfoliator cream, and you kind of get the nice heating effect as well.

But if you want an actual lotion exfoliator and don't want to use a cheap brush or towel, this is by far the best one I've tried.