Olay Sensitive Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 552 in Body Wash

May 10, 2016

I absolutely love this body wash by Olay. I have sensitive skin, dry skin, and skin allergies.. and this body wash doesn't bother me and makes my skin soft all day! I do not have to buy lotion anymore because this takes care of my skin completely. It is definitely worth the price.

January 14, 2016

I like the way this makes my skin feel after using it. It isn't my favorite body wash though. It doesn't have much of a smell.

January 14, 2016

I have a real problem with scents most anyway. They cause me to have an extreme negative reaction. I found this product a few years ago and it is a winner for me!!!

It leaves my skin clean and silky and it helps start my day off on the right foot. It has no scent and I can wash my face, hair and body with it.

I thank Olay because it's very hard to find unscented products so this is my go to for everything. I travel with it since it's rare to find unscented products.

December 20, 2015

It is not good for sensitive skins. It leaves ascars on my skin

July 16, 2015

Excellent body wash for those with sensitive skin or don't like scents, creamy and hydrating

March 09, 2015

This is the only mainstream brand of body wash that truly seems compatible with my sensitive eczema prone skin. When you find it on sale it's even better!

March 05, 2015

Very good product to have in your home. will leave your skin soft and clean. it's not harsh on the skin.

March 05, 2015

Great body wash, I really like the creamy texture ones. It leaves skin soft and silky, doesnt dry it out, also doesnt have much scent to it, that i also like.

November 25, 2014

This product has a creamy silky feel to it. Definately left my skin feeling clean & soft. I wouldnt say it's 100% scent free but the scent is very subtle & dosent stick around post shower. All in all, I do like this & would probably purchase it again in the future.

November 21, 2014

I love that the Olay Sensitive Body Wash is soothing to my dry skin. It has a creamy texture, rinses off well and leaves my skin much softer and moisturized.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends