Olay Total Effects 7 Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Sunscreen

Olay Total Effects 7 Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 1141 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 13, 2016

This is the only moisturizer I have used since I was a teenager and now I have passed on the beauty secret to my teenage daughter and two step daughters.

September 13, 2016

I have been using Olay total effects 7 for approx 5days and havent noticed anything different than my other moisturizers . It does have an amazing texture and alittle goes along way . Ill give it another couple days in hopes it will moisturize better .

August 25, 2016

I received this product from BzzAgent and Olay for free, to try and give my honest opinion.
    The product comes in a pump bottle, which is sealed, but the seal can be easily removed and put back. I like the pump method, because the rest of the cream inside the container doesn't get tainted with bacteria from my hands. I loved the fact that the expiry date was listed, which is not usually the case with a lot of beauty products. The cream is very thick, and one full pump covered my whole face, neck and decollete. I recommend you really carefully get the product out, because you don't need that much. It has a faint sunscreen scent, which I like. However, the moisturizer made me really shiny, and took a while to sink into my skin. I had to use mattifying powder, which eventually balled up on top of the moisturizer - not nice at all. I tested it again on a day when it wasn't so hot, and used way less, and that way it worked better (although I am not sure if the SPF is effective in such a small amount). All in all, I didn't hate it, but I will use it only during winter, when my skin tends to get really dry.

June 25, 2016

This is such a great product ive been using this product for about 1 month huge difference in my skin more even glowing skin plus the added benefit of sunscreen highly recommend this product to any one who has aging skin

April 25, 2016

I finally came to realize that I needed to start taking better care of my skin. A friend suggested I try this moisturizer because she liked it, so I did. I love the way it dispenses. I keep it by my nightstand so I remember to use it every night. It is not greasy and absorbs into my skin nicely. I would recommend this product.