Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 17, 2016

I tried this moisturizer and was pleasantly surprised. It blended in well and didn't leave a really greasy feeling on my face. It did really help reduce some fine lines. It also helped with the pores on my nose and visibly reduced a few brown spots on my face. It's a pleasant daily moisturizer with a nice smell to it.

December 09, 2015

Really nice cream. Noticed a difference in my skin in just one use. Price was reasonable ; purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart when on sale and used a 2$ off coupon , so it was around 20$.

January 05, 2015

This is an awesome product . I use it every day and always buy on sale. This is great for aging skin

September 24, 2013

Highly recommend!! light weight and refreshing!!

May 09, 2013

Cost a lot but keeps your skin nice and soft.

December 12, 2011

This really make a difference in the look of my skin! Some of my redness goes away and my overall skin tone in more even and bright. I use it every day. It may be pricey but just watch for a sale and use coupons. I found it on sale for $13 today and used a $5 off coupon for each so it was only $8!!

May 26, 2011

i have a hard time buying skin care products simply because i do not know how they are going to work for me. i am willing to invest in my skin however the high cost when i am not sure they will work for me makes it hard to buy. i first used this product when it came in a box set. i was rite away very happy with its quality and results. i was a little surprised how quickly it ran out but liked that a toner and body wash etc. were available at a reasonable price as well as advanced products

April 07, 2011

I really loved the way it makes my face feel after using it just once.
Is it worth the $20? I would say so. It makes your skin soft and it helps with dry skin matches. There is no smell that would irritate the skin. I feel like it lasts a really long time and is a great addition to your skincare routine!

July 08, 2010

This product is a multi-tasking wonder, it moisturizes while providing light foundation coverage, and has antioxidants to nourish you skin. The added SPF 15 UV protection also makes my morning makeup routine quicker and easier, as I just apply and go in one step instead of four separate ones. it felt smooth on my skin, just like regular face lotion.I would highly recommend people to buy this, its very cheap and you can find it most drugstores/grocery stores. I hope this review helped.

:D

May 31, 2010

I love this product. it is really smooth & really moisturizes my skin.Additionally it has uv protection that is also a plus point.