Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Refreshing Citrus Scrub Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

May 25, 2012

I received my Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Refreshing Citrus Scrub as a gift from Gwen, the lovely lady that runs the P&G;face book page. The web site says you can cleanse your skin with this scrub daily, but I wouldn’t recommend you use any kind of a scrub on your face everyday. Two to three times a week is plenty no matter the scrub you are using. This Olay scrub’s formula has oily absorbing beads that are so small I couldn’t even feel them, how ever they did exfoliate and thoroughly cleanse my skin with out any irritations and left it feeling clean healthy and soft. It’s an orange color witch kind of surprised me to see, but it also has a wonderful light citrus scent to it that I just love and that does not stay with you after you are done washing. When applied and worked with just your fingers it doesn’t really bubble, or foam up. How ever when I used it with my Olay Pro-X Advanced cleansing scrubber thingy it foamed up very nicely and seemed to make the scent come out even more. I found this to be nice and awaking, but others made not like it especially if they prefer unscented products. Although I really didn’t feel it was a strong scent at all. It’s something that you would have to try to find out if it was too much for you, or not. It’s available at Well.ca, London Drugs, WalMart and I’m sure at any other place that sells other Olay products. Well.ca sells it for $15.99 and London Drugs sells it for $13.99, I’m not sure how much it will run you any where else, but it’s probably pretty close to the same as these two places. I really enjoy exfoliating my skin with Olay’s Total Effects 7-in-1 Refreshing Citrus Scrub and I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a facial scrub, even if they don’t have trouble with oily skin. This scrub works wonder’s on your face with the bonus of a nice citrus scent. Great product!!

December 27, 2010

This cleanser is great for the morning when I have just stumbled out of bed and need something to wake me up pronto. The citrus scent is invigorating and the little beads gently exfoliate my skin. It promises not to dry out the skin, but I did feel a little bit of dryness afterward.

I have yet to see any qualitative changes as far as anti-aging goes, but it does thoroughly clean my skin without feeling too harsh.

All in all, this cleanser is awesome!

I received this product for testing.