Olay® Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Aging Moisturize Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 31, 2016

I was lucky to receive a sample in the mail and I love this product. I have been a user of Olay products for several years now and they never disappoint. Olay is pricey but I always manage to purchase them on sale. This particular product goes on my face smooth and leaves my skin soft and silky. My face is not left dry and my foundation goes on effortly. My skin is sensitive but the light fresh scent doesn't irritate. My pores and fine lines are less noticeable now. I will continue using this brand.

March 18, 2016

this is wonderful on my skin... gives me medium coverage and hydrates my skin. applies evenly and absorbs quickly !!! leaves skin looking and feeling silky smooth

March 18, 2016

Great for my sensitive skin. When I use it my pores look smaller and my skin is smooth and fresh looking. I love that there is no fragrance. It absorbes into my skin quickly so I can start my makeup right away. Best part is that the design of the bottle and pump mean I'll get every bit of the product out.

December 26, 2015

Pros: Non-Greasy, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, glides on nicely

Cons: Maybe, possibly the scent. It's subtle, but (for me) the scent it does have seems 'chemically'

In a Nutshell: Olay says; "This formula with its VitaNiacin Complex fights the 7 signs of aging with vitamin B3".

This product claims to:
Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Moisturize to soothe and nourish dry skin
Balance colour and tone while reducing the appearance of age spots

~ My Experience
This vitamin-enriched cream glides on easily and absorbs nicely into the skin without leaving a sticky residue or feeling too heavy. I really like the pump action; no fingers in a jar, and a little goes a long way. My skin does appear to have a healthier glow and my skin tone seems balanced out although, I think that's due to the "brightening effect," which is likely some sort of pigment in the cream, causing a trick of the light effect. So....not as spectacular as it seems. The unique vitamin formula contains vitamins B and E, which help nourish the skin, minimize pores, and diminish fine lines. I can't say that it's taken 10 years off my skin, but I'm pleased with what I do see and feel. This is a quality drugstore product.

Recommended:

Updated On: January 01, 2016

I received a free sample of Olay® Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer from BzzAgent to try, in exchange for an honest review.

December 19, 2015

I have tried this product and found it is very light and does not leave a oily feel on my face. As all the Olay products has a very nice soft smell!

December 19, 2015

This made me break out more than the level of acne I had before using it. I'd recommend it for people with dry skin. I didn't notice the other benefits because the increase of acne took my attention. It goes on well, loved the subtle scent, felt light weight...but it made me oilier than usual throughout the day & I had to blot a few times. Best suggested for dry skin I think.

December 15, 2015

I received this product free to try. I'm quite happy with it and the results. It rubs in quite nicely and easily, you don't even know it's on. You don't need a lot to use it goes a long way. I have noticed a different in my skin looking younger. I use this under my makeup and it brightens up my skin and face. It is expensive but has many benefits and works great!

December 04, 2015

I was really looking forward to trying this cream as I always see it on the store shelves and I often wanted to buy it and try it. After getting my free sample I am glad I haven't. This cream is definitely not for me. I liked the way it went on my face. It made my face feel smooth and has a nice scent however it left horrible white marks all over. I had cream on my neck, in my eyebrows and on my cheeks. It dried up so quickly and I hadn't even noticed until someone pointed it out to me. I was embarrassed to say the least. I am guessing my dry skin is not one for this cream.