Olay Total Effects 7 in one, Anti-Aging Moisturizer With SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 23, 2016

So disappointed with this product - I love Olay usually, they seem like above average drugstore fair. This product left a white sheen on my face that did not easily go away. I found it very hard to apply and did not like the container at all. I like to see what's left in the bottle, this one does not let you see what's in there. It dried out at the pump within a week and needs care to replace cap. Not for my middle aged, combination skin at all (I do have a tan and the white film was very noticeable).

September 23, 2016

I use this all the time. It make my face feel very smooth and soft. Great for aging skin My friends all use it to .This the best thing that olay did when they got this out

September 23, 2016

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review so I gave this to my mother since I personally have no interest in using anti-aging products. While nobody can really talk about the effects of the product since there's nothing to compare it to (it doesn't reverse aging, so you'll never look younger than you are now and you also don't know how old you would have looked if you didn't use it), I can talk about the daily use of the product. My mother preferred it to the use of her usual cream simply because it was a pump and more hygienic than dipping your finger in - especially multiple times. She did mention redness the first time she used the product, but she also admitted that it was probably because of being extra tired that day so it was probably not a result of the product. She also mentioned that it didn't feel as greasy as her usual product, and that she didn't have to use a lot to cover her entire face, so that's a plus. She likes it though I know it won't be a repeat buy for her - she'll just go back to using vitamin E creams instead. After all, if the only pro is the pump (and the spf) then you might as well stick with the cheaper option (although the price isn't too bad, you can do better with more natural products - or not bother at all).

September 18, 2016

This cream has a thick texture that reminds me of a sunscreen. In this sense I was a little disappointed because I would like to have a day cream with SPF that goes unnoticed. It takes very little cream to cover the entire face, and as I have a rather dry skin, this cream hydrated it quite well. I could apply my makeup over it without any problems. The look of the bottle is very attractive and the pump works fine. The scent of this cream was a bit disappointing because it reminds me too much of a sunscreen smell. I received this product for free from Olay.