Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream
Amazing

Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Eye cream with vitamins brightens the eye area and fights 7 signs of aging around your eyes 1 Fine lines and crows feet: Reduces the appearance of wrinkles 2 Dark Circles: Reduces appearance of dark circles 3 Dullness: Brightens the eye area 4 Puffiness: Massage to reduce the look of puffiness 5 Uneven Tone: Balances and helps even skin tone 6 Uneven Texture: Smoothes and evens skin texture 7 Dryness: Provides nourishing moisturization

May 02, 2015

I used this quite some time ago, to try to get rid of tired eyes and improve the texture around the eye area but to my disappointment, it didn't do much. There eye cream is small, but most other brands are the same size. Didn't really see much difference after using it. It's not a bad product though.

November 21, 2007

Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream is an eye cream that is a light flesh tone that comes in a mini jar. The cream itself is very light and moist and is scentless.

What I love about this cream:

* 5 minutes after applying it, I no longer feel as though I am wearing anything at all. The skin around my eyes remains moisturized but because the product is light, it is quickly absorbed into my skin.
* There is a brief cooling sensation that feels very good on tired eyes.
* Although there is a tint to this cream and I am a darker skin tone, because the cream is so light, it is absorbed right into my skin and there is no artificial color left behind.
* The only trace of an eye cream are the tiniest of minute sparkles which I assume are there to give the eye area a brightening effect but if I did not tell you to look for them, you would never see them as sparkles.

There are no aspects to Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream that I do not like. The only thing that I think could improve this product is if they could find a way for this product to also reduce eye puffiness. Other than that, this product is pretty damn great in my books!