Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser
Amazing

Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #858 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

May 02, 2015

I really like this foaming cleanser. Cleansed my skin easily without drying it out and my face felt clean afterwards. The foam amount was just right. I always try to get it on sale.

November 30, 2009

I use this cleanser before I go to sleep and I must say with every usage, I see a difference in my skin starting on the first day. The first time you use this cleanser, you will see how smaller your pores look and your face will glow! I highly recommend this cleanser as I've made my boyfriend start to use it too! Even with rough skin as his, there was a noticeable difference in his skin and how much it had cleared up.

I have recommended this cleaner to many of my friends and they all love it as much as I do! I usually buy it at Walmart for $11 and it lasts me more than 5 months (with every usage). Shopper's Drug Mart would sell it around $13-15.

It's an anti-aging product but it's never too late to start caring about your skin. Now we can look young forever ;)

Here is a list of benefits the Olay 7-in1 Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser brings:

1. Thorough Cleansing
2. Natural Moisture Balance
3. Pore Appearance Reduction
4. Line Appearance Minimization
5. Radiance Enhancement
6. Maintains Softness
7. Gentle Purification

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic