Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser
Amazing

Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #892 out of 978 in Facial Cleansers

May 02, 2015

I really like this foaming cleanser. Cleansed my skin easily without drying it out and my face felt clean afterwards. The foam amount was just right. I always try to get it on sale.

November 30, 2009

I use this cleanser before I go to sleep and I must say with every usage, I see a difference in my skin starting on the first day. The first time you use this cleanser, you will see how smaller your pores look and your face will glow! I highly recommend this cleanser as I've made my boyfriend start to use it too! Even with rough skin as his, there was a noticeable difference in his skin and how much it had cleared up.

I have recommended this cleaner to many of my friends and they all love it as much as I do! I usually buy it at Walmart for $11 and it lasts me more than 5 months (with every usage). Shopper's Drug Mart would sell it around $13-15.

It's an anti-aging product but it's never too late to start caring about your skin. Now we can look young forever ;)

Here is a list of benefits the Olay 7-in1 Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser brings: