Olay Ultra Moisture Bar Soap
Good

Olay Ultra Moisture Bar Soap Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 161 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

December 28, 2016

This is the only soap we buy! It feels more like cream but it still lathers great and rinses off without sticky residue. Even my husband prefers it!! My skin doesn't dry out from having a hot shower like it used to.

September 12, 2016

La première fois que j'ai utilisée ce savon, c'est parce que ma bouteille habituelle était vide! Je l'ai achetée chez Costco en paquet de trois! Il nettoie bien et hydrate bien la peau, mais il ne fait pas parti de mon top3! L'odeur ne m'a pas vraiment attiré et elle ne reste pas sur la peau!

September 10, 2016

I bought this soap on sale just to try it out and it was really nice! The scent was delicious and the actual soap itself make my body felt like i had just slathered it in lotion. The only issues i had were the price when it wasn't on sale was a little too expensive and teh soap turned into a goopy mess if it was left in the shower\!

September 07, 2016

I used this product once before and really liked the results. Keeps my skin smooth. As I have dry skin in the winter, it can get itchy. If I use this product, I have no problem.

kristina13 added a new review for