Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 594 in Body Wash

Gently cleanse skin with a soap-free formula with shea butter that also moisturizes to condition even the driest skin for up to 24 hours.

February 21, 2017

I love using this body wash it lathers on so nice and I feel clean and moisturized after I'm done in the shower, I recommend this product to everyone.

February 13, 2017

Most body washes I have used do not give me a lasting sense of feeling or smelling fresh and clean. In fact, I usually can't even smell any fragrance 30 minutes after showering. I am very conscientious of my oral hygiene, vaginal odor to be exact, and this is the the only product I have found that keeps me smelling fresh down there for a significant period of time.

January 29, 2017

I absolutely love this stuff, it leaves your skin feeling silky soft, and you don't need a lot of it, it goes a long ways, which makes the price so much more worth it!

January 25, 2017

this product is great makes your skin feel soft nice light fragrance real value for your money as specialy in the winter we all need a little extra just for us ladies

January 17, 2017

I like the fragrance of this Body wash. It really given a soothing and relaxed feeling while takin a shower. It also feels really good on the skin. It has a good effect om the skin. I love the product.

January 08, 2017

This product really works it make your skin feel really nice and smooth. The smell is out of this world. I use this everyday. I have my whole family using it and they love it as well. Great product.

December 13, 2016

I've always been a fan of Olay! Their Shea Moisture Body wash is to die for. My skin is smooth, soft, and clean! It never irritates my skin and it exfoliates great!

October 07, 2016

I love this body wash! It definitely moisturizes the skin which is great in winter time and it leaves me feeling super clean and smelling great. I also use it on my kitchen and bathroom hand soap dispensers.

September 08, 2016

I really like the thick creamy consistency of this body wash and it lathers really well. The scent is pleasant yet not overpowering and cleanses very well. A little goes a long way.

September 01, 2016

You can never go wrong with olay products. They are my best brand to go to . This body wash smells really good. It leaves your skin soft through out the whole day