Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 585 in Body Wash

Gently cleanse skin with a soap-free formula with shea butter that also moisturizes to condition even the driest skin for up to 24 hours.

January 17, 2017

I like the fragrance of this Body wash. It really given a soothing and relaxed feeling while takin a shower. It also feels really good on the skin. It has a good effect om the skin. I love the product.

January 08, 2017

This product really works it make your skin feel really nice and smooth. The smell is out of this world. I use this everyday. I have my whole family using it and they love it as well. Great product.

December 13, 2016

I've always been a fan of Olay! Their Shea Moisture Body wash is to die for. My skin is smooth, soft, and clean! It never irritates my skin and it exfoliates great!

October 07, 2016

I love this body wash! It definitely moisturizes the skin which is great in winter time and it leaves me feeling super clean and smelling great. I also use it on my kitchen and bathroom hand soap dispensers.

September 08, 2016

I really like the thick creamy consistency of this body wash and it lathers really well. The scent is pleasant yet not overpowering and cleanses very well. A little goes a long way.

September 01, 2016

You can never go wrong with olay products. They are my best brand to go to . This body wash smells really good. It leaves your skin soft through out the whole day

August 02, 2016

I absolutely love this product! The smell is amazing and it's not overpowering. I also love the fact that they also sell this in small travel sized bottles so that when you're travelling you can bring it with you.

July 19, 2016

I love this Olay shea butter body wash. I love that it comes in a large size bottle so it lasts me a long time. I love that it has shea butter in it since it's great for the skin. This body wash smells great and my skin is always soft after using it. I have dry skin on my body especially in the winter and this body wash really helps with that. I don't have to use as much lotion when I use this. I love that the scent lingers in the bathroom for a while after I use it.

July 19, 2016

J'aime les body wash qui laisse une odeur après l'avoir appliquer.. Les body wash qui sentent l'été et le frais. Avec celui-ci j'avais une très bonne hydratation, mais je n'aimais pas l'odeur puisqu'elle est faible. Par contre, il reste un très bon nettoyant.

July 18, 2016

Olay font de très bons nettoyant pour le corps. J'adore la senteur et il laisse la peau douce et hydraté. Une bouteille ne se vide pas rapidement, donc c'est un des points positifs que j'aime. Je recommande les produits Olay.