Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 552 in Body Wash

Gently cleanse skin with a soap-free formula with shea butter that also moisturizes to condition even the driest skin for up to 24 hours.

October 07, 2016

I love this body wash! It definitely moisturizes the skin which is great in winter time and it leaves me feeling super clean and smelling great. I also use it on my kitchen and bathroom hand soap dispensers.

September 08, 2016

I really like the thick creamy consistency of this body wash and it lathers really well. The scent is pleasant yet not overpowering and cleanses very well. A little goes a long way.

September 01, 2016

You can never go wrong with olay products. They are my best brand to go to . This body wash smells really good. It leaves your skin soft through out the whole day

August 02, 2016

I absolutely love this product! The smell is amazing and it's not overpowering. I also love the fact that they also sell this in small travel sized bottles so that when you're travelling you can bring it with you.

July 19, 2016

I love this Olay shea butter body wash. I love that it comes in a large size bottle so it lasts me a long time. I love that it has shea butter in it since it's great for the skin. This body wash smells great and my skin is always soft after using it. I have dry skin on my body especially in the winter and this body wash really helps with that. I don't have to use as much lotion when I use this. I love that the scent lingers in the bathroom for a while after I use it.

July 19, 2016

J'aime les body wash qui laisse une odeur après l'avoir appliquer.. Les body wash qui sentent l'été et le frais. Avec celui-ci j'avais une très bonne hydratation, mais je n'aimais pas l'odeur puisqu'elle est faible. Par contre, il reste un très bon nettoyant.

July 18, 2016

Olay font de très bons nettoyant pour le corps. J'adore la senteur et il laisse la peau douce et hydraté. Une bouteille ne se vide pas rapidement, donc c'est un des points positifs que j'aime. Je recommande les produits Olay.

July 12, 2016

Never thought I would write a review on body wash but this one is just too good! It lathers very well and I love how nourishing my skin feels after shower.

I bought them using coupons in Safeway when they are on sale. Worth every penny!

July 06, 2016

This body wash was good, it did its intended job and had a nice scent to it. I did find it to be a bit pricier than some of my staple body wash brands so i don't purchase it on a regular basis.

July 06, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE the feeling of smooth, clean skin and this product delivers just that. From feet to hands skin feels so silky and the smell is great! The squeeze bottle allows for the body wash to be even easier to use.