Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 610 in Body Wash

Gently cleanse skin with a soap-free formula with shea butter that also moisturizes to condition even the driest skin for up to 24 hours.

March 11, 2017

This body wash smells great, and was a great find. My aunt gifted me some and it has become my regular body wash. It makes my skin feel smooth and does not irritate it. Also the thick creamy texture proves to me that it has moisturizing properties. Only problem that I find with it is that it makes the shower slippery after using. So make sure you rinse out your shower after using.

March 08, 2017

This body wash is a savor for my skin. I got a dry skin and after using this product my skin became soft and leaving a feeling of velvet touch. and the smell is so amazing thank you for sending me a trial definitely will continue using it.

March 06, 2017

This body wash is fabulous!! The smell is amazing..keeps skin soft ..works great. I got this as a gift and I love it...I will buy this again..price isn't bad either.

February 28, 2017

I have searched high and low for a body wash that fits in my budget and gets the job done. Finally I've found it with Olay.

You don't need to use much to lather up your whole body. The scent lasts a while after using it.

I've never felt cleaner or more moisturized from a body wash.

February 21, 2017

I love using this body wash it lathers on so nice and I feel clean and moisturized after I'm done in the shower, I recommend this product to everyone.

February 13, 2017

Most body washes I have used do not give me a lasting sense of feeling or smelling fresh and clean. In fact, I usually can't even smell any fragrance 30 minutes after showering. I am very conscientious of my oral hygiene, vaginal odor to be exact, and this is the the only product I have found that keeps me smelling fresh down there for a significant period of time.

January 29, 2017

I absolutely love this stuff, it leaves your skin feeling silky soft, and you don't need a lot of it, it goes a long ways, which makes the price so much more worth it!

January 25, 2017

this product is great makes your skin feel soft nice light fragrance real value for your money as specialy in the winter we all need a little extra just for us ladies

January 17, 2017

I like the fragrance of this Body wash. It really given a soothing and relaxed feeling while takin a shower. It also feels really good on the skin. It has a good effect om the skin. I love the product.

January 08, 2017

This product really works it make your skin feel really nice and smooth. The smell is out of this world. I use this everyday. I have my whole family using it and they love it as well. Great product.