Old Dutch All Dressed Potato Chips
Good

Old Dutch All Dressed Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #718 out of 1118 in Snacks

March 16, 2016

The Old Dutch all dressed potato chips are great tasting. I wish they were on sale more often.They a crispy and full of flavour. I highly recommend thee potato chips.

July 08, 2015

When I bought this chips I had high expectations but when I opened it and ate it the taste was bland and dull. All dressed no name which is cheaper in price had the same taste as this brand name chips. I did not like that. Was disappointed I had taught that this company was about quality.

June 11, 2015

These are chock full of awesomeness, It's hard to explain the flavor of these....it's like a whole bunch of different flavors combined, either way they are delicious.

April 02, 2015

Mmmmm I love All Dressed Chips, they are so yummy and crisp! I really love the flavour, it's so strong but it is really good. The perfect snack for watching a movie.

April 02, 2015

Best all dressed chips ever! Full of flavour and not too greasy.

March 14, 2015

A great tasting crispy potato chip. Each chip is generously coated with spices. Chips are large and don't break too easily. They aren't greasy and taste fresh. A tasty snack with you crave a flavourful potato chip.