Old Dutch BBQ Chips Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 1062 in Snacks

September 22, 2016

We love these chips however the price on them usually is too high for us. The flavour is great very smoky tasting which I love however as I said they could
Do better on their pricing for this product. That being said I will buy them again they are great!!!

February 20, 2016

Old Dutch BBQ are flavorful, crunchy and everything you expect in a chip. As a regular consumer of this particular flavor, I can say that they are consistently fresh and hit the spot when you crave big flavor with a little price. For the quality and price, this is the best chip on the shelf.

December 31, 2015

Great affordable chips. I love the bbq flavour. Good snack.

December 31, 2015

love these the best!! great flavor ,not greasy!!!!

December 31, 2015

I like Old Dutch chips but not the bbq flavor. It's really gross to me.

December 31, 2015

Love these chips.. Just the right flavour to them!... Can't get enough of them. A great snack with a glass of juice.

October 21, 2015

I love BBQ chips. These are alright. They are a lot more tangier than I prefer. I like my BBQ more on the sweeter side.

September 30, 2015

Great chip with so many flavours to chose from. Always fresh and low cost

September 30, 2015

We sell this brand of chips and snacks at the store that I grocery store I work at. The #OldDutch brand have been around for many years. My family love this flavor #OldDutch BBQ Chips as well as many other flavors this company makes. They are always fresh, crunchy and very satisfying when you feel like a snack.

Old Dutch BBQ Chips;

For someone who does not usually like BBQ chips, I would actually eat these when they are brought into the office.

Old Dutch does good flavour taste.