Good

Old Dutch Ketchup Chips Reviews

Ranked #507 out of 2339 in Grocery

June 15, 2016

These are not just yummy to eat, but great as gifts. For all my US family it's a novelty b/c down there they don't have ketchup chips, and they don't have Old Dutch which comes in a box. It's also good that it comes in a box of 2 instead of one big bag b/c most nights you just eat half or one whole bag, so the other one stays fresher. Or you can each have your own bag. It's a good ketchup chip, sweet and vinegary. Abd a good price, and a Canadian brand.

January 12, 2016

I love ketchup chips ,they are my absolute favorite, love that ketchup flavor ,I can eat the whole bag myself ,super yummy

September 18, 2015

I perceive Old Dutch chips as a benign alternative to Pringles or Lays. Their nutritional information is more pleasant, with more diverse content such as vitamins. However, I find this particular flavour of Old Dutch to be overwhelming: I perceive it as more ketchup than chips. But I feel the same towards Lays ketchup chips, so it is most likely subjective.

July 07, 2015

have replaced my regular chips. so flavorful

June 04, 2015

We started purchasing these chips when they are on sale. A flavourful ketchup blend that is sweet and salty all at once. Lots of crisp and large chips in each bag. Great tasting varieties to choose from. This chip brand flies off the shelves.

June 03, 2015

Our family prefers this flavour to lays ketchup. The flavour is awesome and who doesn't like red fingers when your done!

May 04, 2015

Old Dutch chips invoke such a sense of nostalgia in me, especially their Ketchup variety. I remember having these as a kid, as a treat, and letting my worries melt away with them.

March 10, 2015

I love this brand of ketchup chips! It's the perfect ketchup flavour without being too overpowering. They are so delicious and crunchy and the perfect snack to have when you are watching a movie or Netflix. Great quality and always fresh.

December 05, 2014

These are my all time favourite chips! Great taste, lots of flavour, always fresh!

November 22, 2014

Old Dutch hands down makes thee best chips ever! Doesn't matter what flavour! I'm totally addicted to their ketchup chips. Something about them just makes them stand out over other brands. They are thick, but not too thick, lol. I warn you they are addicting!!! I mean there is no way you can eat just one. I find it best to, just get over the guilt, grab a big bag and plan on eating as many as you want! That is how they are enjoyed most, especially when you are really hungry! :)