Old El Paso Extra mild, Super Tasty Taco

Old El Paso Extra mild, Super Tasty Taco Reviews

Ranked #370 out of 478 in Miscellaneous

NEW Old El Paso* Extra Mild, Super Tasty Hard Tacos deliver Family Friendly Mexican flavour without any heat. Nothing beats getting together for irresistibly satisfying Old El Paso Tacos – Enjoy the unmistakable crunch of our taco shells, followed by the mouth-watering taste of deliciously seasoned beef, grated cheese, crisp lettuce and fresh tomatoes topped with Old El Paso Taco Sauce. Share the fun and spirit of Old El Paso.

October 29, 2016

I buy this taco kit so much it's almost considered an addiction. I'm vegan so I use the taco meat sauce on ground tofu and it makes the tofu taste so yummy. I also love the stand and stuff tacos because I can make a few at the same time and I won't have to worry about them making a mess.

July 23, 2016

Quick and easy meal. You get everything you need for a great taco feast, just add beef, cheese and lettuce! We buy these a lot through the summer and prep them for guests on a huge tray, serve with pitchers of margarita! Fun night!

May 14, 2016

Love these taco kits. Nothing quite hits the spot like a hard taco. These taste great and the kits Come with all the basics for creating the perfect taco.

January 12, 2016

Its a great time saver buying it all in a kit. I don't eat a lot of spicy things but this sauce in this kit is mild and tastes great.

May 14, 2015

Since trying this new extra mild taco kit I cannot go back to the others. I love how much more flavorful it is. It comes with a seasoning packet to be mixed with sour cream, it's so good. It adds a completely new element to the tacos that their other kits just don't have.

February 22, 2015

Tacos are my husbands specialty. He uses Old El Paso tacos and spice mix. I cant wait for him to get into taco mood again, we pair it with basketball and beers - amazing night in :)

February 22, 2015

I use Old El Paso products all the time especially the Taco Kits which are great when I just got home from work for a tasty quick supper and there are so many combinations I use chicken, beef, pork, fish and even veggies. I like both Spicy Old El Paso and Mild Tasty Taco kits. I also have had parties and set up a taco bar with all kinds of toppings so my quests can create their own. Very well priced and so delicious. Great product.

February 22, 2015

We love taco's in our house. I have stomach issues and when it's flared up, I can't handle many of my usual foods. I eat this and it doesn't upset my stomach worse. It tastes great.

May 30, 2014

I've never been a fan of tacos as they are super spicy to me and I have a shy tongue. Thanks to Life made delicious I actually got to sample this product for free! Thank goodness I did! Love them and just enough kick for people like me with a
Sensitive stomach! Great job - packs all the flavour with half the spice!

September 23, 2012

I received a FPC for these tacos I honestly cant remember the last time I had tacos so this was a huge treat and I will defiantly buy them more often.The kit comes with twelve hard taco shells that now stand up for easier filling.Mild taco sauce and seasoning to mix through the ground beef.

I am vegetarian so I got veggie ground and made it with the seasoning as the instructions advised it turned out perfectly.I also added diced tomatoes,shredded lettuce,grated cheese,diced onion and a bit of diced jalapenos.So good!