• Old El Paso Fajita Kit
  • Old El Paso Fajita Kit

Old El Paso Fajita Kit Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

October 29, 2016

The kits can be a bit expensive so i always try to buy a few when on sale. Such an easy make and fills everyone up. Tastes so good! Ive even used the fajita lot with hamburg if ive run out of chicken and still tastes delicious

October 25, 2016

This is such an easy way to make really good fajitas that the whole family can enjoy and the kids get to be little chefs too. It tastes really good and it is a really affordable meal to make, add chicken, steak, peppers and onions and you have a Mexican restaurant right in your kitchen. Don't forget all your toppings too. It comes with the salsa I believe.

October 25, 2016

When the whole family enjoys a meal together, it has to be something special. Quick, easy and delish!! I recommend this 100%. Veggies, cheese, protein and your wrap, I do believe that's all four food groups!!

May 14, 2016

So easy to prepare, wonderful flavors and a quality brand that we all love. This is a great price, just add meat and toppings and supper is ready. Have these always on hand.

May 13, 2016

I've had this a few times amd I love it a lot. Aside from the good taste and the convenience I have fun when the grandkids are here assembling their very own "masterpiece" It's a keeper for me

May 13, 2016

Great fajita mix, easy to use, awesome taste. A little too much salt, but you can get a reduced salt version which tastes just as good! Love it for a quick and easy dinner.

May 09, 2016

These make an easy and quick meal. Everything that you need is in the box. Just add your chicken, onion and pepper. Great for a mexican themed dinner night. So easy and so quick.

May 01, 2016

I tried new new fajitas kit for "fish fajitas"...
Very Nice and different then regular chicane fajitas... It is lighter and more summer food...
Easy and Quick to made...
I should have Cook more fish then said on the box...with the Mayo, tortillais and saisonning provide in the box, i could have made twice as much fajitas...

February 03, 2016

This is a family favourite and makes a quick easy meal!
Great flavours and taste and not expensive at all

February 03, 2016

I'm a huge fan of this kit. Mmm I love Fajitas. These Fajitas taste so good. Not spicy at all but, simply full of flavour. My kids are always happy when it is Fajitas night. There is four of us so, I pick up two packs. I mostly cook these kits when fresh produce is in season.