Old El Paso Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit

Old El Paso Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 2312 in Grocery

April 06, 2016

We are huge taco and wrap fans in my household and I love that they have these kits that include both hard and soft shells because before I would buy one of each and this just makes things more convenient. Old El Paso dinner kits are always delicious.

February 14, 2016

I love this Taco kit, but there is only one thing that I'm not the biggest fan of, and I know I may sound picky but whatever. I don't enjoy the Taco sauce they give you. I know I dont need to use it and I don't but my boyfriend likes it, so i do eat it occasionally..

February 13, 2016

I love tacos! And they are a staple in my life.
Beef, turkey or fish. There are really so many options for meat
and even more options for topping.
I love these dinner kits. They contain all the basics. Although,
boyfriend and I do love to make our tortillas from scratch, we
don't always have time for that.
Great kit to have on hand when you need to prepare a quick,
yet delicious, meal.

January 16, 2016

The Old El Paso kits are our go to on a busy night! It includes all the basics needed for a quick and easy meal on nights when I don't really feel like cooking. The kit is large enough that we have leftovers for lunch too. The flavour is great for the seasoning and the shells are always fresh!

December 15, 2015

We enjoy these! We love combining the soft and hard shells together! Taco nights are pretty staple in our household!

December 15, 2015

Great kit! Nice to have both hard and soft tacos to suit everyone. The flavor packet is delicious as well.

November 13, 2015

My family loves taco night and I love how this kit includes both hard and soft tacos. This kit makes dinner easy and tasty.

June 16, 2015

Love that it has the best of both similar taste preferences, hard and soft. I enjoy making these taco's because i cant deco up or deco down my taco (make it extra tasty with alot of flavours, or just have it plain) and i love that the price on these are cheap cheap and is easily found. Its totally dummy proof.

June 11, 2015

This is a great kit, half soft tacos and half hard tacos, comes with everything to make tacos, these are so tasty!

May 09, 2015

We purchase this Taco kit all the time. Its great cause half of us like the soft and the other half like the hard tacos. So, its a win win situation for us. Every time is all ready to start your dinner in this kit which is perfect.