Old El Paso Salsa Reviews

Ranked #1839 out of 2318 in Grocery

December 04, 2016

As someone who only uses the sour cream when i have nachos it's easy to tell i am not a huge salsa fan, but when we mix sour cream, cream cheese and salsa with chicken in the crockpot this is the only brand of salsa i'll use with it

December 04, 2016

this product was a disappointment due to the watery consistancy and very little flavour. i like other products by old el paso but this one was a disappointment -

January 12, 2016

My boyfriend and I have a nacho night on the weekends and this salsa is great for it! I like that it's got some chunks of tomato in it and the flavor is so smooth.

October 27, 2015

my son loves this brand.. its to thin for me ,plus i like chunks of vegies in my salsa and cilantro... but its great to use in a texas chili or soup or even meat loaf!!!!

October 27, 2015

I like Old El Paso Salsa. There is no doubt about it, I would rather home made salsa. It is by far superior. But for a quick buy Old El Paso Salsa is great. I like to snack on tortilla chips with this salsa and it is very satisfying.

October 24, 2015

My favourite brand of salsa.
    I like that it has a nice balance of chunky ingredients. It is not runny as some salsa tend to be making dipping and other uses easier. Lots of heat choices to choose from extra mild to hot.
    Great price and easy to find on shelves.

October 24, 2015

Great salsa with nice chunks of tomatoe, it's is a thick consistency compare to other salsas .

October 23, 2015

I only recently tried Old El Paso Salsa and was blown away. It has a fantastic fresh tomato taste and a great consistancy. Not too thick and not too runny. I've used it on its own and also in cooking. I would definitely recommend it to others.

June 16, 2015

This is good stuff, nice and chunky with great flavor!

July 22, 2014

This is the best salsa I've ever tasted in my whole life. So much good. To eat with Tostitos Hint of lime, wow!!!!

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset