Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky Salsa Wild for Mild Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 414 in Ice Cream

May 17, 2016

I always have salsa in the pantry because you never know when you might need some, Salsa is good to put in cassarole's, chip dip and just on its own with nachos

March 11, 2016

The old El past is not the salsa I would go for first. But that's being said it is still good. I will get this one if I can't find my regular brand. It does have a different taste then another brand.

March 11, 2016

tres bonne
juteuse et plein de beaux morceaux de legume cest celle que je prefere
je la mange avec mes oeuf ou ma viande!
je la recommande pour ceux qui aime manger mexicaiN!

February 18, 2016

C'est ma préférée. Elle contient de gros morceaux de tomates, elle est bien dosée en épices. J'aime la manger avec des tortillas ou bien je remplace le ketchup aux fruits par cette salsa.

February 18, 2016

I love how this salsa has lots of chunky bits in it. Perfect for nachos, tacos, fajitas, quesadillas, etc! Tastes great with the perfect amount of spiciness.

January 27, 2016

Salsa is defiantly one of my favourite ingredients especially when I'm trying to watch what I eat salsa adds so much flavour to some of my dishes and it's good for you. From wraps to omelettes it makes everything so tasty!

January 12, 2016

This is my go to salsa. I love the chunks in it and it is perfect for dipping tostitos in it! Not to runny either which I like.

January 12, 2016

The taste of this salsa is very good. I like that it's not super spicy or super onion-y. It's nice and thick, not watery. Great for tacos, fajitas and dipping nachos or chips.

January 12, 2016

I like this product, but I always buy trade compliments mild salsa because low price.

October 29, 2015

I really like Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky Salsa Wild Mild because, it is very versatile in the kitchen. It goes well on almost anything! The other day I ran out of ranch dip for my broccoli I snack on, and I thought id try salsa. Something is better than nothing! So I tried it and it was actually so good.
This salsa is nice and thick too, and not overpowering with spice.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear