Old Navy Active Wear Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

November 30, 2016

I Love my Old Navy Active wear. I'm not a fan of paying hundreds of dollars for yoga pants. These fit great, wash up nice and keep looking good. Great value!

November 01, 2016

After wearing "higher end" active wear for a long time, I was looking for a more affordable brand when I had to get fit again after having kids. I received an email that old navy was having a sale on their active wear, and decided to take the plunge. Worst case scenario, I would wear them out and about instead of at the gym, and it wouldn't have cost me all that much. Anyways, I got a pair of pants and a couple of tops to give them a try. I have to say I love how the pants fit on me. they actually fit a lot better than other brands I've tried, even the more expensive ones. They don't fall when I'm on the treadmill, and they're not restricting either. They're really breathable. The tops are nice because they're loose fitting (I don't like working out with clothing stuck to my body... and at the time I was working to lose the baby weight so I didn't want every curve showing) and very comfortable. I ended up going back during another sale, and even picking up some pieces that were in their clearance section.

September 22, 2016

Old navy is a great spot for shopping if you are looking for a good deal. these pants are super comfy, I have a few different pairs. they do come in a wide selection

September 17, 2016

I really like old navy active wear- especially their capris. They are true to size and fit well. They come in a variety of patterns and usually follow the trends of more expensive brands

July 11, 2016

I love the active wear pants from old navy. The quality is just as good as high end brands. They are my favourite go to for errands and running around with my son.

April 22, 2016

I love old navy active wear them have a huge variety of different items from shirts, hoodies, pants, shorts and they are very nice looking. They are priced well and I love that they have realistic sizing. They also have sales very often.

April 22, 2016

i have a couple pairs of their athletic pants as i often go shopping here due to the amount of amazing promotional emails i get from them, the pants are usually hard to pull on and are a tighter fabric, so its not always comfortable

March 28, 2016

I love old navy active wear it's a great price and very durable. My daughter wears the leggings weekly for sports and yoga. Would definitely recommend

March 09, 2016

Old Navy active wear has great value for the price. The clothing is also attractive with a variety of different colours, patterns and styles. My favourite leggings are from here, they were inexpensive but comfortable and seem to be really good quality so far.

February 22, 2016

I have worn many different brand of gym wear, but once I started working at Old Navy my love for their active wear line started to grow! They clothing was very attractive to wear and held up well once worn to the gym. The price sometimes can be to much for a reasonably priced store but there is always a sale going on to help out with that!