Old Navy Maternity Line Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 13 in Maternity Wear

September 25, 2016

I live in Old Navy maternity clothing at the moment. The tank tops are so comfortable and affordable - they're regularly $14 but often go on sale. Not all stores vary matternity clothing, but of the ones that do, the size selection is very good. For the amount of time you're wearing the clothes the quality is just fine. I do however find that the cotton dresses and tshirts can loose their shape quite easily - but they usually come back with a wash a quick spin in the dryer.

September 09, 2016

Old navy's maternity line was a lifesaver for me. For a decent price i was able to get enough maternity wear to last my whole pregnancy for just a fraction of the cost of maternity specialty stores. Although the quality was not as good as maternity stores, you hardly wear them long enough for that to matter.

September 06, 2016

Thank goodness for Old Navy's maternity section - it saved my life when I was pregnant. Cute clothes for a decent price (I found the maternity stores to be very expensive - not using these clothes long). I purchased 95% of my casual and work maternity wear from Old Navy. Can't go wrong.

July 13, 2016

Love the line, and shopped most often at Old Navy maternity when I was pregnant with my last daughter. I didn't get very big during the pregnancy but the clothing was designed to grow with me and many of the clothes lasted from start to finish. They are comfortable and stylish, and the elastic and banding is designed well.

July 11, 2016

I loved the Old Navy Maternity line, they always have sales and cute designs. Down fall is that their clothes run quite large. I am not a tiny person (pretty average in size) and I needed a xs or s. Another downfall was that my local store always ran out of their maternity clothes. It is the best bang for your buck.

June 14, 2016

I had a few items from old navy while pregnant with h most recent 2
Their Clothing I line is pretty comfortable and the prices are pretty good too.
Especially if h have an spc card and get a discount

June 06, 2016

Great for maternity clothes since you only need them for a few months towards the end of pregnancy! The cheaper the better since you're not going to wear them again. Old Navy fit the bill perfectly. I normally wear better quality clothes (some of my maternity shirts had holes by the time I delivered), but this is a great balance of price and function. Styles are reasonable.

June 06, 2016

Great, AFFORDABLE and stylish clothing. There is nothing worse then going maternity shopping only to see that a top costs 60 plus dollars, we'll fear not. Old Navy maternity clothes are at a great price point and look fabulous!

May 17, 2016

They have cute and stylish stuff and it is reasonably priced. I bought my daughter a few things there as well their baby clothes are cute and as well reasonably priced.

May 01, 2016

When I was pregnant Old Navy was the only place I shopped at. They had a good selection of cute, comfortable styles & the most affordable compared to all the other maternity stores..