Old Navy Maternity Line Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 14 in Maternity Wear

February 03, 2017

I have been petite for my whole pregnancy but haven't been able to fit into my regular pants since quite early (around 3-4 months). NONE of the Old Navy pants fit. The elastic on the side panel pants gaped and the elastic puckered in a way that made them fit uncomfortably. None of the dresses I tried on fit—they were too baggy in the top and too tight through the hips (and to be clear I am NOT at all hippy). I found one plaid shirt that I loved, and that fit well but out of everything I tried on there, that is all I bought.

January 27, 2017

I was very petite when pregnant so I didn't really need to buy any maternity tops but I often bought Old Navy Maternity Jeans. I really loved their half-panel jeans since I could wear them when I wasn't showing all the way to full-term. Their full-panel jeans were a big issue though as it didn't have a real waist band. The panel would constantly fall down and I would be constantly pulling them back up. Overall all the jeans were super comfy and well priced.

January 07, 2017

Yay for Old Navy!
    Cute maternity clothes- that aren't crazy expensive or frumpy.
    Got a lot of use out my skinny maternity jeans, and the best part is that they looked like something I would have worn pre-pregnancy.
    Not a lot of selection though. The maternity section in the store where I live has one rack. Wished there was more, but what I was able to find was good!

January 05, 2017

I liked Old Navy's maternity line. It is on the casual side so I wasn't able to wear it to work but it is great for regular day to day wear. My biggest complaint is about the full panel jeans. I was constantly pulling the panel up!! which was annoying. They fit very well other than that though. Also the Old navy by me didn't have the best selection. I wish that Old Navy Canada sold their maternity clothing online, when I was looking at the American site they had much better selection.

September 25, 2016

I live in Old Navy maternity clothing at the moment. The tank tops are so comfortable and affordable - they're regularly $14 but often go on sale. Not all stores vary matternity clothing, but of the ones that do, the size selection is very good. For the amount of time you're wearing the clothes the quality is just fine. I do however find that the cotton dresses and tshirts can loose their shape quite easily - but they usually come back with a wash a quick spin in the dryer.

September 09, 2016

Old navy's maternity line was a lifesaver for me. For a decent price i was able to get enough maternity wear to last my whole pregnancy for just a fraction of the cost of maternity specialty stores. Although the quality was not as good as maternity stores, you hardly wear them long enough for that to matter.

September 06, 2016

Thank goodness for Old Navy's maternity section - it saved my life when I was pregnant. Cute clothes for a decent price (I found the maternity stores to be very expensive - not using these clothes long). I purchased 95% of my casual and work maternity wear from Old Navy. Can't go wrong.

July 13, 2016

Love the line, and shopped most often at Old Navy maternity when I was pregnant with my last daughter. I didn't get very big during the pregnancy but the clothing was designed to grow with me and many of the clothes lasted from start to finish. They are comfortable and stylish, and the elastic and banding is designed well.

July 11, 2016

I loved the Old Navy Maternity line, they always have sales and cute designs. Down fall is that their clothes run quite large. I am not a tiny person (pretty average in size) and I needed a xs or s. Another downfall was that my local store always ran out of their maternity clothes. It is the best bang for your buck.

June 14, 2016

I had a few items from old navy while pregnant with h most recent 2
    Their Clothing I line is pretty comfortable and the prices are pretty good too.
    Especially if h have an spc card and get a discount

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food