Old Navy Maternity Line Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 13 in Maternity Wear

January 07, 2017

Yay for Old Navy!
    Cute maternity clothes- that aren't crazy expensive or frumpy.
    Got a lot of use out my skinny maternity jeans, and the best part is that they looked like something I would have worn pre-pregnancy.
    Not a lot of selection though. The maternity section in the store where I live has one rack. Wished there was more, but what I was able to find was good!

January 05, 2017

I liked Old Navy's maternity line. It is on the casual side so I wasn't able to wear it to work but it is great for regular day to day wear. My biggest complaint is about the full panel jeans. I was constantly pulling the panel up!! which was annoying. They fit very well other than that though. Also the Old navy by me didn't have the best selection. I wish that Old Navy Canada sold their maternity clothing online, when I was looking at the American site they had much better selection.

September 25, 2016

I live in Old Navy maternity clothing at the moment. The tank tops are so comfortable and affordable - they're regularly $14 but often go on sale. Not all stores vary matternity clothing, but of the ones that do, the size selection is very good. For the amount of time you're wearing the clothes the quality is just fine. I do however find that the cotton dresses and tshirts can loose their shape quite easily - but they usually come back with a wash a quick spin in the dryer.

September 09, 2016

Old navy's maternity line was a lifesaver for me. For a decent price i was able to get enough maternity wear to last my whole pregnancy for just a fraction of the cost of maternity specialty stores. Although the quality was not as good as maternity stores, you hardly wear them long enough for that to matter.

September 06, 2016

Thank goodness for Old Navy's maternity section - it saved my life when I was pregnant. Cute clothes for a decent price (I found the maternity stores to be very expensive - not using these clothes long). I purchased 95% of my casual and work maternity wear from Old Navy. Can't go wrong.

July 13, 2016

Love the line, and shopped most often at Old Navy maternity when I was pregnant with my last daughter. I didn't get very big during the pregnancy but the clothing was designed to grow with me and many of the clothes lasted from start to finish. They are comfortable and stylish, and the elastic and banding is designed well.

July 11, 2016

I loved the Old Navy Maternity line, they always have sales and cute designs. Down fall is that their clothes run quite large. I am not a tiny person (pretty average in size) and I needed a xs or s. Another downfall was that my local store always ran out of their maternity clothes. It is the best bang for your buck.

June 14, 2016

I had a few items from old navy while pregnant with h most recent 2
    Their Clothing I line is pretty comfortable and the prices are pretty good too.
    Especially if h have an spc card and get a discount

June 06, 2016

Great for maternity clothes since you only need them for a few months towards the end of pregnancy! The cheaper the better since you're not going to wear them again. Old Navy fit the bill perfectly. I normally wear better quality clothes (some of my maternity shirts had holes by the time I delivered), but this is a great balance of price and function. Styles are reasonable.

June 06, 2016

Great, AFFORDABLE and stylish clothing. There is nothing worse then going maternity shopping only to see that a top costs 60 plus dollars, we'll fear not. Old Navy maternity clothes are at a great price point and look fabulous!