Old Navy Stores Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 322 in Accessories

February 18, 2017

Enjoy shopping on line, return policy is great. In store return, which I prefer then the mail. Can return at any store locations. Only problem need to purchase more than one size, plus free shipping over $50.

February 03, 2017

Love this store and products! They all wash easily, come out looking well GREAT - and seem to last forever. Both my kid sister (Size 4) and me (Plus) can find good deals here - and their sales are phenomenal! Sales staff are knowledgeable, and helpful and are always friendly even when they are super busy (a lot of the time)..change rooms are roomy and staff help a lot! Definitely a god to shop -- and great for gifts also!

February 02, 2017

Je dois avouer que c'est mon magasin préférée pour les jeans! Ils sont super confortables en particulier les "Rockstar" que j'adore. Leurs promotions sont vraiment bons et j'en profite pour remplir ma garde-robe.

February 02, 2017

This is one of my favorite budget clothing stores. The variety is great, price is great (especially with many promotions going on all the time), quality is decent, and have trendy styles. I don't like shopping at the store though because I find the store to be difficult to navigate. The sale section is always a mess, making it difficult to find nice pieces. Everything I buy from Old Navy are from online and I love it!.. since it's free returns.

February 02, 2017

I honestly really do enjoy the products and pricing that Old Navy does offer. The variety of sizes and fantastic promotions and prices that they have really brings me in. The one and only thing that really puts me off is the condition of almost every Canadian store that I have even been into (it doesn't change by province). I find that nothing is organized or in order, and clothes are all over including on the floor. To me that is upsetting and shows that they don't care about presentation and that makes me give up. I've left the store without purchasing more than once just due to the fact that it was so disorganized.

January 17, 2017

I purchase from Old Navy both in store and online. They always have awesome deals and their clothes are nice. I like the fact I am a size smaller at Old Navy then anywhere else ha ha ha!!!

October 18, 2016

This store is amazing for my daughter- I love their kid selection. I find my daughter doesnt fit into the sizing at Carter's very well- but I have loved everything from Old Navy. Ive found a few items for myself as well

September 30, 2016

I like Old Navy. I can usually find a couple of pieces that I like for a good price. I also find good pieces for gifts at good prices too. I like it more around Christmas,I love their jingle jammies

September 19, 2016

I can never find anything here for me but I go there all of the time for my husband. I get him lots of decently priced sweaters and t-shirts their kids section is pretty good too.

0.5/5

September 17, 2016

Old Navy is ranked #1 out of like #300 or something? C'mon girls.. you gotta be kidding me. Sorry. I don't like Old Navy at all. Firstly the commercials....each model on there is so skinny she turns sideways she disappears. Secondly, the quality of the material and the patterns they stitch or awful awful. Lastly, they advertise cheap cheap, but when you get there jeans can be up to $50!! Not $10 like on the commercials. but I guess they are usually US commercials.

I can't buy it. I just can't support a company like that. Also, i would never fit into any of their clothing. Me no likey at all.