Old Navy Stores Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 327 in Accessories

March 27, 2017

Go to for kids clothes. Its not expensive and cute. Mostly for tops and bottoms, but the occasional pj is great. Also love all the deals and the cash bucks. Old navy shopper for life!

March 16, 2017

Old Navy is one of my favourite stores to shop. As a recent graduate of college, Old Navy has been my number 1 store to shop at due to the high quality of clothing for their awesome prices. I look forward to my daily email from Old Navy to see what deals are happening and what's coming up. The majority of my closet is Old Navy, all the clothes fit nice and don't fade or shrink. They always have deals on and when they don't the prices are still reasonable. This is the perfect store for all varieties of people from families, college students, elderly, baby and children. This the one stop shop for clothing for the whole family.

March 15, 2017

Being a plus size girl old navy has very little selection. But there online store has up to 4x. It's really horrible that the stores don't carry past a xxl. For kids school clothes i do shop. They have more for my kids then me lol.

March 10, 2017

I have very tall and slender girls. Old Navy jeans and pants always fit them perfect. My go to place for school uniforms. The pants last us all school year. Very good clothing at affordable prices.

March 10, 2017

Super magasin, et j'aime aussi les achats en ligne facile de Old Navy. Grand magasin, beaucoup de choix et aussi beaucoup de marchandises (quand on cherche les grandeurs, bonne disponibilité) Grande cabine d'essayage pour y aller avec les poussettes. Toujours occupé aux caisses mais bon service. Super magasin pour toute la famille.

March 04, 2017

Il n'existe pas de ce magasin dans la ville ou je réside, mais lorsque je vais en voyage je vais toujours dans ce magasin ! j'y trouve toujours quelques chose et de plus, les prix sont très bas donc c'est abordable pour tous !

February 28, 2017

This is my go-to store for my kids clothes and workout clothes. When I was pregnant, I bought all my maternity clothes from here. I shop most of the time through the Old Navy website, as there is way more of a selection. Plus, it is free to return items. The clothes are inexpensive and fashionable. They even have cute shoes for kids. The workout clothes wick away moisture. I love their compression high rise leggings, running shorts and running socks. I even got a cute workout bag from here. Check online for coupons before you shop.

February 28, 2017

Always a sale which is great and really the only place that I could find maternity clothes in store. When you basically have to buy an entire wardrobe, you'd think more company's would make them accessable.

February 28, 2017

Puisque je travaille dans un centre commercial , je passe la plupart de mes pauses à aller voir les magasins situés près du mien et le Old Navy en fait partie. Le service est bien en général et les prix sont super abordables!Si vous cherchez des vêtements simples ou surtout le linge de sports et enfants, les prix sont SUPER bon!

February 18, 2017

Enjoy shopping on line, return policy is great. In store return, which I prefer then the mail. Can return at any store locations. Only problem need to purchase more than one size, plus free shipping over $50.