Old Navy "Sweet Heart" Jeans Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 24 in Denim

June 01, 2016

I would buy a pair of these jeans in every color possible if I could. These jeans are the only brand of jeans that fit in all the right places comfortably.

February 07, 2016

After trying so many different brands and styles, I finally discovered the Sweet Heart Jeans and pants!!! I am 5'2" and the petite option fits perfect. I have a pink pair of pants and they are the most comfortable and flattering pant I own. I could live in them, lol. I definitely recommend this style of Old Navy Jeans and Pants!

January 13, 2016

I find it difficult to find jeans that fit me because of my height - I'm shorter than average, but these fit decently. They are pretty comfortable and have held their shape well after many washings.

January 14, 2015

I always buy the sweetheart jeans as they are very comfortable and come in long as I'm 5'10. Normally I buy a 14 but they were getting tight so I bought a 16 for a looser fit however they fit like the 14 dunno why. Maybe a difference buying online than in store? Either way I still like these jeans and they keep their colour after several washes

November 06, 2014

Being short (5'2) I find it hard to find jeans/pants that don't drown me, and thankfully Old Navy offers 'petite' sizes. Their jeans are comfortable & fit well, 90% of my jeans are from here.