Old Navy "The Flirt" Jeans

Old Navy "The Flirt" Jeans Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 24 in Denim

Old Navy Look smart in these stylish boot cut jeans, featuring our famously fabulous Flirt fit.,Petite Fit Guide,Tall Fit Guide Riveted scoop pockets and coin pocket in front; patch pockets in back Enzyme washed for extra softness Clean, flat front Felled inseams inside back yoke for a flattering fit Black Jack color only: 98% cotton, 2% spandex; also includes rivets on the back patch pockets Dark Fade color only: 86% cotton, 13% polyester, 1% spandex Our Mid Rise sits just below the waist Straight through hip and thigh Boot cut leg

December 17, 2015

Ladies I got some of these a few years ago and a pair was to big , Jokingly my husband put them on. Long story short they looked great on him ! no saggy rear end and he loved how they felt . I bough him more , Now all he wears is flirt , they are plain enough to look like guy jeans , He loves them I love how they look on him . Once in a while a women who has the same pair may notice its always positive and he kinda likes when they notice. ! give them a try ! i like the older flirt flare on him the best the one that had the design running down the pocket ! He says they feel better to wear than any guy jeans he ever had !

November 07, 2014

I'm wearing my old navy flirt jeans right now aha.
I love them, they give great shape and make the bumbum look fab.
Not too low cut at the waist, or to high!
Nice and simple, yet sexy.
meowww

November 06, 2014

Love my old navy flirt jeans! The fit me perfect and they have so many different looks!

August 04, 2014

Bought these jeans when they were on sale. They're good quality, fit well, and don't shrink when you wash them.

July 11, 2013

You can usually get the jeans on sale for $20 or under. That is when I usually buy a few pairs. I just love this fit. The denim quality is outstanding, I have never had a problem with Old Navy Jeans. They are the number one choice for our family.

January 10, 2012

I love old navy clothes absoluty love the way the stretch jeans fit love them love them love them and Old Navy clothes are so comfortable.

January 03, 2012

I don't need to tell any woman how hard it is to find the perfect pair of jeans! Anyone who watches "What Not to Wear" knows that the best cut of jeans for most body types is a mid rise. That's great in theory but just try to find a pair! These jeans fit below the waist (so you don't look like you borrowed your grandma's 80's jeans), but are high enough in the back to avoid showing your bum every time you pick up your child. Also I find with lower rise jeans you see a lot of muffin tops, these jeans cut just above that area, making you look more slender (who doesn't want that!). They come in a variety of rinses so you can pick up several pairs to complete your casual wardrobe, and the best part is that they come in 3 lengths so shorties like me don't have to keep rolling them up! I have recommended these jeans to several friends and will continue to let anyone who will listen that these are the best jeans ever!

March 10, 2010

These jeans are the best , If you look at them they are pretty plain every day jeans.
So on a guy they are perfect , I love wearing them . They feel nicer and fit better than any jeans i ever had .
The stretch material and lower cotton content makes them give when i sit or bend and that is something mens jeans have been missing for years !

no one ever notices they are actually women's jeans I am wearing

Any guy who tries them on in the right size will love them (it will take a try or 2 to get the size right ) these are perfect for me ...and i wish O/N would sell the same ones in the men's section because they are 100 times better

Now on a women they take on a whole new look I love seeing them on women I think women in these look way sexier than women in the really high priced jeans ! I think women in these are really hot

I recommend these to every one men and women
guys you can get the straight leg or the straight boot cut and no one knows the difference
except you are in the best feeling jeans you could ever wear . If you like them tight snug or loose they just work so much better and most of us can loose the belt because they sit in the right spot

women you can have all of them the flared ones regular you name either way you look pretty darn good in them . Women can wear anything of ours and its great ! so why cant we guys share these jeans with you women they really do work better and are so much more comfortable !!

so give them a try!

May 01, 2009

Really cute jeans!

September 26, 2007

I'm not a regular shopper at Old Navy, but when I needed a basic jean for cheap it was the first place I headed. In the store, I noticed a little gap on the waistband, but everything I tried on that day had it. I have always had a problem with this, so I decided I would buy the pants ($25, who wouldn't?) because I loved the wash and fit on every other part of my leg/bum. I figured that after I laundered it, there might be a difference.

I was right; there was a huge difference. Now when I put them on, the only parts that nipped in were where I didn't need and the waistband is baggier than ever. I assume this is because the jeans shrank everywhere but the waist. I am seriously considering trying to return them on the basis of shoddy workmanship. You get what you pay for, I suppose! I still otherwise love these jeans and will try to find a belt, but am very irritated about this.

Will I stop shopping at Old Navy? Well, I just saw a commercial for their new sweaters... so probably will go back - y'know, since I have to return the jeans anyway!