• Old Spice Deodorant High Endurance Fresh
  • Old Spice Deodorant High Endurance Fresh

Old Spice Deodorant High Endurance Fresh Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 29 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

February 15, 2017

Old Spice Is My Brand.. it works well, smells great, keeps me dry (especially when needed the most) and affordable. Although the Original was my go-to for deodorant, I have found a new scent that works just as great!! 5 Stars Allll The Way!!!!

February 14, 2017

I think this works great. I think it definitely lasts all day and does its job of keeping me dry and smelling good after a long and hard day at work.

February 14, 2017

Smells great. Its one of ny favorites. Keeps me dry and no white marks on clothes. Get on sale for great price. Old spice isn't your grandpa's fragrance anymore

February 13, 2017

i would use this stuff honestly
    old spice original is one of my favorite scents and i have purchased this stuff a few times before for friends, boyfriends, etc

February 13, 2017

I like this product very much. Lasts a long time, and smells great! Hoping to try Axe products next. Friends have told me about Axe products, and the reviews sound very positive.

February 09, 2017

Old Spice High endurance has a refreshing smell that is not too strong. The gel is clear and applies easily without tugging or leaving a film. It offers all day protection. I usually purchase two at a time keeping one in my gym bag and one at home. The price is generally lower than its competitors.

January 05, 2017

My boyfriend uses that deodorant and I love the smell of it on him ! He says tha other deodorants give him rashes and does not keep him as fresh throughout the day. We love Old Spice !

September 12, 2016

This deodorant works effectively and lasts all day. It outlasts the competition in terms of scent and freshness as I have used this doing sports and work-outs and it does the job to keep me odor-free and fresh.

August 28, 2016

I have very sensitive skin
    This is the one deodorant that doesn't cause an irritating rash.
    Been using this brand for years
    All the scents work just as well

March 17, 2016

Old Spice Deodorant High Endurance Fresh is my husband favorite, favorite deodorant. Once in a while he will try something new, but he always come back to this product saying that it is the best. It has a nice but not strong male kinda scent. and he says the protection lasts all day. great value for your money as well. and usually this product you can buy in double bonus packs which saves lots on money.

julie920 added a new review for
    L'Oreal Kids Detangler

Jofournier added a new review for
    Shampooing dove

bdh0420 added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Emily-Rose added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

Choupette63 added a new review for
    NeilMed Sinus Rinse

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups