Old Spice Fresh Collection Anti-persperant in Fiji

Old Spice Fresh Collection Anti-persperant in Fiji Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 31 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

The freshest places on Earth in armpit form. Old Spice Fiji anti-perspirant smells like palm trees, sunshine & freedom. Fresh Collection is where freshness smells from. Inhale the adventure.

March 13, 2017

Mon homme sent super bon et pendant toute la journée. Il l'adore et ne changerait plus pour une autre marque. Le prix est très bon pour la qualité du produit

February 28, 2017

I love Old Spice deodorant as I find they smell much better than competitors - this one was given to me as a gift in my stocking at Xmas and I was impressed with the smell. It did remind me of freshness and palm trees and I will purchase again when this one runs out.

February 28, 2017

I use this deodorant all the time and the only thing that I dislike is that when applying it you have to be suuuuper careful not to get any on the outside of your shirt as it WILL leave an impossible-to-remove mark.
    Otherwise it keeps me as dry as a Christmas log in the fire and as fresh-smelling as Ryan Gosling on a chairlift.

February 27, 2017

I have purchased this product a few times now. The smell is really fresh, the product glides on easily and is long lasting. Keeps my dry during my workouts as well. There is no yellowing on my shirts either. I recommend this product.

February 17, 2017

Used this before and really loved it. Highly recommend any of the anti-perspirant deodorants from Old Spice. I am overweight and sweat alot during the summer and this keeps me fresh smelling.

January 18, 2017

I am a female and I use this deodorant. I like the scent and it works really well which is why I use it. I find it works better than brands like degree & secret.

September 07, 2016

I picked this deodorant up for my husband and he loves it! I love it too, it smells really good. It does a good job of keeping him dry and controlling the odour. It doesn't leave any staining on his clothes which is great! Very reasonable price for a great deodorant!

September 07, 2016

Though I am a women I find this scent and effectiveness perfect. I enjoy the wider size of the men's products and the long lasting wear. This has also been a welcome addition to my highly active teenage daughter who wears it during intensive dancing classes. Last but not least no sticky underarm once applied. Definite plus!

July 30, 2015

My husband wears this deodorant! I won't let him buy anything else ! He applies it in the morning and wears to to work where he is actively busy all day! And still comes home smelling and feeling great ! If he could only use it for his whole body ! Haha It's a little pricey but worth the extra buck or two! He loves it !!

January 10, 2015

My husband loves this , it smells so good , good price , isn't sticky, or clumpy. works very well , keeps him dry