Old Spice Fresh Collection Anti-persperant in Fiji

Old Spice Fresh Collection Anti-persperant in Fiji Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 28 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

The freshest places on Earth in armpit form. Old Spice Fiji anti-perspirant smells like palm trees, sunshine & freedom. Fresh Collection is where freshness smells from. Inhale the adventure.

September 07, 2016

I picked this deodorant up for my husband and he loves it! I love it too, it smells really good. It does a good job of keeping him dry and controlling the odour. It doesn't leave any staining on his clothes which is great! Very reasonable price for a great deodorant!

September 07, 2016

Though I am a women I find this scent and effectiveness perfect. I enjoy the wider size of the men's products and the long lasting wear. This has also been a welcome addition to my highly active teenage daughter who wears it during intensive dancing classes. Last but not least no sticky underarm once applied. Definite plus!

July 30, 2015

My husband wears this deodorant! I won't let him buy anything else ! He applies it in the morning and wears to to work where he is actively busy all day! And still comes home smelling and feeling great ! If he could only use it for his whole body ! Haha It's a little pricey but worth the extra buck or two! He loves it !!

January 10, 2015

My husband loves this , it smells so good , good price , isn't sticky, or clumpy. works very well , keeps him dry

December 05, 2014

Fresh smell, very effective, my favorite antiperspirant

August 19, 2014

Love how light it feels when applied and fresh smelling.

August 19, 2014

Love the scent and how it doesn't leave a film on my clothes!

August 11, 2014

Pleasant long-lasting fresh scent.
I initially purchased this on sale for my son and he loved it. He received many compliments. My other son and husband requested that I get one for them so now every man in the house wears Old Spice Fiji.

June 15, 2014

Smells amazing, keeps my man dry and smelling delicious

June 12, 2014

husband uses this and works great